- 1 thyme
- 2 thyme Preparation 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- 3 lettuce salad and thyme 3.1 components 3.2 Preparation
- 3.1 components
- 3.2 Preparation
- 4 garlic toast Thyme 4.1 plug 4.2 Preparation
- 4.1 plug
- 4.2 Preparation
It is a kind of famous plants in the Arab world, and back to the origin of Egypt and Greece and then spread to the rest of the world because of the multiple benefits, and enters the thyme in the preparation of many specialties such as pancakes with thyme, salad thyme, pasta with thyme and others, as included in the diverse and multiple cosmetic industries. In this article, we'll show how to prepare thyme in the home, as well as how to prepare several recipes from it.
Preparation of thyme
- A quarter cup of sumac.
- A quarter cup of pistachios section slices.
- ¼ cup of coconut ground.
- ¼ cup of sesame roasted.
- Tablespoons of fennel ground.
- Tablespoons of ground anise.
- A quarter cup of breading ground.
- Tablespoons of rosemary ground.
- Tablespoons of ground eye sentences.
- Tablespoons of ground almonds.
- Tablespoons of peanut ground.
How to prepare
- Keep sumac, and pistachios, coconut, sesame, fennel in a bowl and mix well, then add anise, and breadcrumbs, rosemary and mix.
- Add eye sentences, almonds, peanuts and continue mixing until the ingredients are mixed with each other, and then put thyme in a glass jar until use.
Lettuce and thyme salad
- Half a cup of chopped lettuce, chopped coarsely.
- Tablespoons of chopped olives, finely chopped.
- A tablespoon of chopped parsley, finely chopped.
- A tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Half a cup of baking section to cut medium-sized.
- A tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- A tablespoon of yogurt.
- Tablespoons of cooking cream.
- two big spoons of lemon juice.
- A tablespoon of red chili.
- A teaspoon of garlic powder.
- A teaspoon of onion powder.
- Workshop Black Pepper.
- ¼ cup of dry thyme.
- A tablespoon of salt.
How to prepare
- Keep the bread, parsley, lettuce in a bowl and mix, then add the vegetable oil, and thyme and continue to be confused.
- Keep the mixture in a pan on the fire and stirring until well Athmr bread, and then lift the mixture from the heat and set aside.
- Keep mayonnaise, cream and cooking, lemon juice, yogurt in a bowl and mix, then add the garlic powder, onion powder, red chili pepper, black pepper, salt and continue mixing until homogeneous components.
- Keep the lettuce mixture and bread in the dish to offer, then Nzinh yogurt sauce and mayonnaise, as well as chopped olives, and provide power cool.
Thyme, garlic toast
- Three pieces of toast.
- A tablespoon of butter soft.
- Small spoon of salt.
- A teaspoon of garlic crushed.
- A teaspoon of ground rosemary.
- A teaspoon of ground thyme.
- A teaspoon of ground oregano.
- ¼ cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
How to prepare
- Keep soft butter in a saucepan on the fire, then add the garlic crushed, salt and stirring, and then lift the mixture from the heat and set aside.
- Keep toast bread in a dedicated tray and a wide oven and oiled, then Ndhnh soft butter, and Nzinh rosemary, thyme, and oregano, as well as mozzarella cheese.
- Get into toast to the oven medium heat for ten minutes or until Athmr, and then get it out of the oven and is next to a cup of hot tea.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!