Nature is one of the most beautiful gifts of God to man, which is characterized by the existence of diverse animals, plants distinctive and stunning inside, and composed nature of several elements, among them the air, soil, light, water, waterfalls, volcanoes and other paintings that capture the hearts, but in time nature itself is exposed to many problems, among them pollution and others, so must the human well preserved even live in the shadow of a healthy and normal, and in this article we will talk about how to keep them in detail.
Causes of Pollution
- Cesspits, which are adjacent to the home and thus contamination of the soil and lead to the spread of diseases.
- Smoking and car exhaust.
- Dumping of waste and leaves in the waters of the seas and oceans.
- The use of agricultural pesticides considerably.
- Hunting animals unfairly.
- Picking rare species of flowers, plants and trees.
- The use of cosmetics with spray powders that are harmful to the ozone layer primarily.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the place where human lives.
- Care to agriculture and increasing green spaces through the large number of trees, flowers and plants.
- Efficient disposal of waste and garbage sound and healthy way, because it is harmful to human health and to bring the various insects and diseases.
- Recycling of various materials such as paper and empty boxes and cans; Because it is the most important sources of pollution for human beings.
- Not wasteful use of water and the rationalization of consumption, by avoiding doing some behaviors Kgsl cars using pipes, showers for hours and other behaviors.
- Extinguish the fire when you go in Mashaweer nature, to reduce the fire without covering vast areas and lead to the loss occurs.
- Reduce the use of chemical detergents and toxic substances and harmful to the environment and the various creatures which
- Increase solar energy consumption, especially in solar heaters, thus reducing dependence on electricity and rationalize consumption.
- Removal of waste and waste from the soil, in order to avoid contamination of the soil and lack of suitability for human consumption, agriculture and others.
The community outreach through various state institutions as well as the role of different media play an important role in urging the preservation of the environment from damage and problems in the form that makes human part of a clean environment, and highlights the role of the school and the university in planting positive thoughts about the nature of their students, which produces a generation capable of responsible leadership and enjoy nature without damaging it, and the role of religion is important in deepening the sense of responsibility to preserve the blessings of extinction or pollution or loss.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!