- 1 Diabetes
- 2 Symptoms of diabetes
- 3 risk factors of diabetes 3.1 risk factors, the first type of injury 3.2 risk factors of type II
- 3.1 risk factors, the first type of injury
- 3.2 risk factors of type II
- 4 References
Normally the pancreas (in English: Pancreas) secrete the hormone insulin (in English: Insulin) to help sugar storage and fat and take advantage of them, known as diabetes (in English: Diabetes Mellitus) as a group of diseases that are disorders and problems of the hormone insulin, as is not or lack of secretion of the body to the hormone insulin, or lack of cells in response to insulin secreted properly, it can be said that diabetes two basic types, the first type (in English: type 1 diabetes) is subject to attack the immune cells producing apparatus of the pancreas and destroys them, while the second type of diabetes (in English : type 2 diabetes) is subject to at least pancreatic secretion of the hormone insulin or weaken the cells in response to insulin secreted, and in fact is the second type of diabetes months and the most common, it is worth mentioning that although there is no cure for diabetes, but there are many treatment options that maintain the patient's health and protect it from complications as much as possible.  
Symptoms of diabetes
In fact, usually diabetes first type is a sudden illness appear within a few days or weeks. In contrast, type II diabetes is a progressive disease appears, and often general symptoms initially, and this is what causes not to know people with their suffering from diabetes only after many years, it should be noted that the severity of symptoms varies depending on blood sugar levels, and symptoms can be the most important statement that appear on people with diabetes as follows:  
- Frequent feeling of thirst.
- Frequent need to urinate, especially at night.
- Feeling very hungry.
- Recurrence of infection, especially those affecting the gums, vagina, and skin.
- Feeling very tired.
- Weight loss, reduced muscle mass.
- The emergence of ketone bodies (in English: Ketone bodies) in the urine, and these can be defined objects as products of processes break down fat and muscle in the absence of insulin in the body.
- Suffering from itching around the penis in men and women in the vagina, or the recurrence of fungal infection.
- Slow wound healing.
- Blurred eye (in English: Blurred Vision).
Diabetes risk factors
Risk factors, the first type
Despite the inability to determine the leading cause of suffering from diabetes type I completely, but there are some factors that are believed to have a role in increasing the risk of infection, including the following: 
- Family history: increase the likelihood of developing diabetes type I in the event of the suffering of a parent or sibling of the disease.
- Environmental factors: Exposure to some types of viruses may increase the likelihood of the emergence of this type of diabetes.
- The presence of antibody self: known as self-antibody (in English: Autoantibody) as destructive immune cells, have found that the presence of these cells may increase the risk of type I diabetes, this does not negate the fact that some people did not suffer from diabetes, although this presence of cells in their bodies.
- Nature Food: Although there is no cause direct any type of food the first diabetes type, but it is believed that eating cereal crops before the fourth month of life, eat cow's milk at an early age, lack of intake and consumption of vitamin D increases the risk of this disease .
- The nature of geography: the high incidence of diabetes was found first in some kind-speaking countries, such as the states of Finland and Sweden.
Risk factors of type II
In fact, scientists could not figure out the reason behind the injury of some people with type II diabetes, and not infected each other, but it is believed that there is a range of factors that increase the risk of infection, and these factors include: 
- Weight: The more weight, the more cells are resistant to insulin, which in turn increases the risk of developing diabetes.
- Idle: The lack of activity and inactivity Azbban increase the chance of developing diabetes type II, because activity helps control weight, and stimulate the use of glucose for energy production, and increase the sensitivity of cells to insulin.
- Family history: the chance of developing diabetes rises in the event of a parent or diabetic brothers.
- Age: progress in human age, less physical activity rate, and be more likely to gain weight, and perhaps this explains the increased chance of developing diabetes as human progress in age.
- Ethnicity: There are some races where the onset of diabetes type II popularized more than others, such as blacks, but scientists have so far failed to explain the reason behind it.
- Gestational diabetes: the probability of infection rises with diabetes type II in the case of women suffering from gestational diabetes (in English: Gestational Diabetes) or in the event of the birth of a child weighing more than four kilograms.
- PCOS: higher chance of developing diabetes in the event of suffering from PCOS (in English: Polycystic ovary syndrome), can be defined as the syndrome of the menstrual cycle, obesity disorder, and excessive hair growth.
- High blood pressure: The blood pressure exceeds 140/90 mm Hg increases the risk of suffering from type II diabetes.
- Fat level disorder: The high proportion of fat triple (in English: Triglycerides) in the blood, as well as lower lipoprotein density ratio is high (in English: High Density Lipoprotein) known as good cholesterol causes an increase the chance of developing diabetes type II.
- ↑ "Diabetes Health Center", www.webmd.com, Retrieved March 11, 2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Diabetes", www.nhs.uk, Retrieved March 11, 2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Diabetes", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved March 11, 2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!