- 1 pomegranate peel slimming
- 2 pomegranate slimming
- 3 benefits of pomegranate slimming
- 4 studies on the benefit of pomegranate slimming
- 5 References
Pomegranate peel slimming
Contributes pomegranate peel to get rid of excess weight that directly affects people and cause them a lot of embarrassment, through blending crushed with ginger by boiling cup of water, add a tablespoon of powdered peel dried pomegranate to it, a large spoon size of ginger, and a handful of green tea powder, green with fresh mint, that leaves the mixture for seven minutes at least to interact with each other compounds; As recommended taking it daily on an empty stomach in the early morning, as contributing to the elimination of excess weight, and posted on the burning of fat accumulated around specifically the abdominal area, in addition to its effective role in controlling cholesterol levels in the blood, which promotes heart health and safety of the arteries. [1 ]
A study of the Department of Biological Sciences and Biotechnology at Tsinghua University, conducted in China, where he aimed to determine the role of the pomegranate in slimming, and noted the results applied to a group of mice with excess weight for a period of five weeks to a marked change in the appetite of mice, which reduced the level of grease in the blood, thereby reducing the rate of obesity have. 
The benefits of pomegranate slimming
The pomegranate prominent role in getting rid of the problem of excess weight, being: 
- It has a good percentage of the main compounds that contribute to this aspect, including both tannins and anthocyanins, a high percentage of flavonoids and polyphenols.
- Lowers the level of fat in the body, and prevents insulin resistance, especially in patients with diabetes, also contains a high proportion of Albounkonak acid.
- It increases the feeling of fullness, and thus reduces the amount of food intake by individuals, as containing dietary fiber with a physiological effect on the feeling of satiety.
- It is a natural antibiotic antioxidant.
- It is completely free of cholesterol and saturated fat.
- It has a low percentage of calories; Where every hundred grams contain him about three and eighty calories.
- Averts the problem of oxidative stress, which is the imbalance in the reactive oxygen formation.
Studies on the benefit of pomegranate slimming
There are many research studies that have proven the effectiveness of this ingredient in slimming, led by the study conducted at the University of Leiden Medical Center in the Netherlands, which indicates that there is a clear change occurred in the group of mice after being fed with oil pomegranate seeds, during a period not exceeding 12 weeks; Where these bodies weight dropped mice significantly, and reduced the level of sensitivity to insulin, as one of the studies carried out in Saudi Arabia, and specifically at King Saud University, confirmed that the pomegranate is considered one of the factors that limit obesity, as has a good percentage of tannins and anthocyanins, as well as a good level of antioxidant compounds. 
The benefits of fruit are not limited in slimming pomegranate only, but is characterized by many fruit varieties ability to burn fat, so should be taken in moderate amounts not exceeding eighty grams, including all of apples, oranges, grapefruit, avocado, as well as pineapple and watermelon, grapes, cherries, and some types of dried fruits such as dried apricots and others. 
- ↑ Eman Elkholy (06-06-2014), "Use the pomegranate peel to lose weight!!"، www.best-weightlossshakes.com, Retrieved 2017-11-01. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Why Pomegranate is Good for Weight Loss", www.authorityweight.com, Retrieved 2017-11-01. Edited.
- ↑ "Fruit and Vegetables in a Weight Loss Diet", www.weightlossresources.co.uk, Retrieved 2017-11-14. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!