- 1 sight
- 2 problems that require the work of a correction of sight 2.1 farsightedness 2.2 myopia 2.3 distort the vision or the so-called astigmatism
- 2.1 farsightedness
- 2.2 myopia
- 2.3 distort the vision or the so-called astigmatism
- 3 What are the types of vision correction processes
- 4 What depends on the extent of the success of the operations
- 5 procedures to be carried out before the process of vision correction
- 6 Video keratoconus
There is no doubt that the blessing of sight of the most prominent and the most important blessings Onamha upon us, function of matter carried out by the eye, which consists of the cornea and the lens and the retina, the eye linked to the optic nerve and be from the retina through, but unfortunately sometimes considered improper 100%, so turn some to the so-called vision correction operations. The correction of sight operations on the modification of the cornea or lens, or in some cases both are modified, the aim of which focus the light on the back of the eye without the need for lenses.
Problems that require vision correction work process
Why some might resort operations vision correction? Some may suffer from some of the problems of people in the eye require their need to carry out vision correction, and these cases:
Where visibility distances clearer visibility distances close, be very short eye and corneal flat for the ability to focus and lead to confusion is obvious.
Where visibility distances close to a clearer vision of the long-distance, and be very long eye and corneal sharp for the ability to focus and lead it to clear confusion.
Vision or what is called astigmatism deformation
It occurs because there are different points of contact in the eye, leading to deformation of the image, in addition to the irregular surface of the eye.
What types of vision correction processes
- It may be the process of vision correction by laser on the surface of the cornea: where it is shed laser on the surface of the cornea, ie the outer layer, this method is done to treat myopia or hyperopia, or myopia with vision deformation disease, astigmatism, or farsightedness with astigmatism, not all can be because of this process, there are factors that affect the viability of the person to perform the operation, including the medical history of the patient, especially with regard to eye disease.
- Vision Correction LASIK operations inside the cornea where the laser shed on the inner layers of the cornea.
- Transplants lenses for the eye.
What depends on the extent of the success of the operations
The first factor is the patient; The extent to help the patient and the extent of the validity of the process of the patient, and this depends on the tests conducted by the patient before the operation, the second factor is the doctor and the extent of his experience and specialization in this area, and the third factor is the device used in the process and the extent of its novelty and accuracy.
The procedures to be carried out before the process of vision correction
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!