- 1 Microsoft Word
- 2 How to open a new document in Word
- 3 Change font settings in Word
- 4 How to print a document in Word
- 5 References
(English: Microsoft Word), and referred to as abbreviated as Word or MS Word, which is one of the most common and widely used processing software texts, have been developed this program by Microsoft within a package of various programs called Microsoft Office programs (Microsoft Offic), and is compatible this program is to work on different operating as a Windows system and Macintosh systems have been many different versions of the program Microsoft Word launch since its launch for the first time in 1983. 
Produces a Microsoft program Word modern Basaddarath file extension (docx.), While the extension of the files in older versions (doc.), And allows Aluwrd software to its users ability to create documents, reports and messages, and contains many different features as the format lines, and the possibility of checking spelling and grammar words , support images, and other features. 
How to open a new document in Word
The steps come to open a new document in Microsoft Word program: 
- Open the Start menu (Start menu).
- Clicking on the Microsoft Word option (Microsoft Word), or you can search for the program through the search box.
- Clicking on a blank document option (blank document) to open a new, blank document, you can click on a document template option (document template) to use one of the templates provided by the Word Program.
- Start typing in the new document.
Change font settings in Word
You can change the font size and type for a document in Word by following the following steps: 
- Select the text you want to adjust the size or type of plan.
- Clicking on the drop-down arrow icon that appears alongside the font size or font type, which are both located on the Home tab (Home).
- Pass your mouse on the list of the font size on the screen, and then clicking on one of the options to change the font size of text that is selected to the new font size, or pass the mouse pointer on the Font menu phenomenon type on the screen, and then clicking on one of the options to change the font type of text that Has been chosen.
How to print a document in Word
The steps to print a document comes within the Microsoft Word program: 
- Open the Word file to be printed.
- Clicking on (File file list) in some versions of Word, or click on what is known as Right Open Office (Office button) in other versions.
- Clicking on the Print button (Print).
- Choose some print settings that users may wish, and then clicking on the Print button Print () again.
- ↑ "Microsoft Word", www.techopedia.com, Retrieved 25-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Computer Hope (16-12-2018), "Microsoft Word"، www.computerhope.com, Retrieved 25-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "How to start a document", www.digitalunite.com, Retrieved 25-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Creating a New Document", edu.gcfglobal.org, Retrieved 25-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "How to print a document", www.digitalunite.com, Retrieved 25-2-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!