- 1 fruit
- 2 benefits of fruits
- 3 The most important types of fruits and benefits
- 4 damaged fruit
- 5 References
Is eating more fruits and vegetables is what is recommended by the whole world to maintain the health of the body in general, are easy to prepare and carry and are therefore described as natural fast meal, which also contain a high proportion of sugar compared with other whole foods. 
Benefits of fruit
Has many health benefits of fruit body, including: 
- It contains a lot of vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants: where help fiber found in fruits, especially soluble fiber lower cholesterol levels and slowing the speed of the absorption of carbohydrates and increase the feeling of fullness.
- Fruits help you lose weight: because of the content of water and fiber, which increases the time and chew digested, and contribute to the feeling of fullness, which automatically reduces the amount of food intake. Thus, eating fruit instead of eating other foods can help you lose weight in the long term.
- Reduces eating large amounts of fruit from the risk of many diseases: such as: breast cancer, heart disease, stroke, diabetes type II, in addition to lowering blood pressure, and oxidative stress.
The most important types of fruits and benefits
There are many fruits characterized by many types of benefits, including: 
- Grapefruit: The acidic fruit health, as it is a good source of vitamins and minerals in addition to its ability to help lose weight, reduce insulin resistance, can also help eating grapefruit to lower cholesterol levels, and protection from injury Bhsaat kidney.
- Pineapple: nutritional value is the highest among tropical fruit, it contains a high proportion of vitamin C and manganese, and also contains bromelain (English: Bromelain), which is a combination of anti-enzymes inflammation that have the ability to digest protein, can help protection against cancer growth.
- Avocado: The healthy fats essential ingredient of avocados, most of which comes from oleic acid (in English: Oleic acid); A monounsaturated fat, and helps to reduce inflammation, improve heart health. In addition, it contains fiber, magnesium, and potassium, which helps lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of stroke when taken in sufficient quantities.
- Berries: He has many health benefits, it contains high fiber ratio, vitamin C, vitamin K, manganese, and is believed to have the highest content of antioxidants among the most common fruits, which in turn may reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and Alzheimer's, in addition to its role in strengthening the immune system.
- Apple: which is one of the most popular types of fruits, and contains a high amount of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium, and some of the B vitamins, and antioxidants which may promote heart health and reduce some diseases, as well as it may help in improving digestion, in order to contain pectin (in English: pectin), a fiber feed the good bacteria in the intestines.
- Pomegranate: contains a lot of elements Alamaiah, in addition to the powerful plant compounds, and high levels of antioxidants, which may help to reduce inflammation and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Manga: The fruit is rich in vitamin C, also contain soluble fiber, and have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Strawberry: has a high nutritional value, which is rich in vitamin C, manganese, folate, and potassium, as well as antioxidants, may help control sugar levels in the blood.
- Cranberry: It is rich in vitamin C, manganese, vitamin E, vitamin K 1, copper, and contains a large amount of antioxidant polyphenols, flavanols (in English: Flavanol polyphenols) that may improve health, it also has a useful plant compounds may help prevent urinary tract infections.
- Lemon: It is acidic fruit rich in vitamin C significantly, and has the ability to reduce the proportion of fat in the blood, and blood pressure, which may make it useful in promoting heart health, and the citric acid may help treat kidney stones.
- Watermelon: One is the richest fruit with water, it also contains a high amount of vitamin A, vitamin C, and antioxidants Kalkorotanat (in English: Carotenoids), and Lycopene. As it may help reduce the risk of cancers of the digestive system, and promote heart health because of its ability to lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Olive: is a good source of iron, vitamin E, copper, and calcium, as well as many antioxidants as it contains oleic acid (in English: Oleic acid), which can help reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, and osteoporosis.
- Black berries: The fruit is full of vitamin C, vitamin K, manganese, fiber, as well as antioxidants that may protect against chronic diseases.
- Orange: It is highly rich in vitamin C and citric acid (in English: Citric acid), which helps to increase the absorption of iron and prevent anemia, and reduce the risk of kidney stones, it also contains potassium, and B vitamins, as well as some plant compounds Kalflavonidat ( English: Flavonoids), carotenoids (in English: carotenoids).
- Banana: It contains large amounts of potassium and carbohydrates, it provides a resistant starch which is found in bananas green immature, and also contain pectin, which makes him a role in controlling blood sugar, and the health of the digestive system, as it is a good source of energy before Playing sports.
- Red and purple grapes: is rich in antioxidants, such as Alonthusian, and resveratrol, which can reduce inflammation, and reduces the risk of infection.
- Guava: is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, folate, potassium, copper, manganese, fiber, as well as antioxidants, which may reduce inflammation and the risk of chronic diseases. In addition it is a wonderful source of pectin, which is useful in the process of digestion may protect against colon cancer.
- Cherry: The fruit is rich in dietary potassium, the most important elements, fiber, vitamin C, also contains antioxidants including anthocyanins (in English: Anthocyanins), and carotenoids that reduce inflammation, and may help protect against many diseases, as well as it may help to treat insomnia, and sleep disorders as a result of it contains melatonin (in English: melatonin) a hormone that sends a signal to the brain when it's bedtime.
The full consumption of fruit very healthy, but dealt with other Kalasair forms or dried ones, it loses a lot of benefits and makes them less healthy, where dried fruits are considered high-sugar, easy to eat large quantities, while mixed juices available in the market with the amount of water, juice the center, add the amount of sugar, it should be noted that the real fruit juice completely also contains a lot of sugar, and does not contain fiber, and does not need to chew, which slows down consumption, which increases the amount of intake of sugar, and in the case has been made fruit juice put the whole fruit in a blender, this is better than drinking fruit juice, however, remains to eat the whole fruit is the best. 
Some people may follow the so-called diet fruit by following a diet depends only on fruits as food health, but this system lacks many important nutrients for health, including: protein, fat, calcium, and group B vitamins, fatty acids, omega-3, and thus it may cause health problems such as anemia, fatigue, low immune system, and the lack of calcium can lead to osteoporosis. In addition to a system that contains a lot of sugar so it is a bad choice for people with diabetes or insulin resistance. 
- ^ أ ب ت Kris Gunnars, BSc (31-5-2018), "Is Fruit Good or Bad for Your Health? The Sweet Truth"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 30-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Brianna Elliott, RD (3-10-2016), "The 20 Healthiest Fruits on the Planet"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 3-8-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Corey Whelan, "Everything You Need to Know About the Fruitarian Diet"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 13-8-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!