- 1 Memory Definition
- 2 the importance of memory
- 3 stages of memory information processing
- 4 References
Memory reflect the processes that are used to obtain specific information through observation and then stored in the brain and retrieve it when you need it, so help this memory to retain information in order to try again, and prefer to do the work to strengthen the memory because sometimes that is not where data correctly encoded before it is saved, it becomes difficult to retrieve later, this leads to forget a lot of things that happen in everyday life, which might cause some disruptions or harassment of man. 
The importance of memory
Memory is one of the most important means possessed by man to remember all the details in his daily life, as it contributes to learn all the new information and store, also contribute to linking them with old information, so as to allow the storage and retrieval of all information instantly when you receive any stimuli in a period of less than a second which usually get before the first phase of temporary information is transferred to the short memory (working memory) and then are studied things and activated within the mind and end up stored permanently in the long-term memory, which allows a person to retrieve all events past when necessary, such as the old memories. 
There are several areas in the brain with different functions such as the hippocampus area which is associated with memory and spatial that helps the person to learn to remember the nature of the various possible that he went to it and how to get to places where it was before, and there is the so-called Ballowesh brain that are related to matters of emotional, such as feelings of fear, for example, . 
Stages of memory of information processing
There are three stages of memory can be played through which processes information, which is as follows: 
- Memory Encryption: where the system memory to receive information through observation force in the form of voice or meanings, or visual images and change the format that can be dealt with storage.
- Memory storage: The information can be stored in short-term memory or long-term, it gets based on several things, which is the required amplitude, duration of stay, and where information is stored, and various other minute things between memories.
- Retrieval of memory: This relates to the recovery of information is the organization of information sequentially according to their size, time and other details.
- ↑ Kendra Cherry (3-8-2018), "What Is Memory and How Does It Work?"، www.verywellmind.com, Retrieved 12-9-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Memory", www.psychologytoday.com, Retrieved 12-9-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Saul McLeod, "Stages of Memory Encoding Storage and Retrieval"، www.simplypsychology.org, Retrieved 12-9-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!