- 1 Skin Cancer
- 2 signs and symptoms of skin cancer 2.1 symptoms of basal cell carcinoma 2.2 Symptoms of squamous cell carcinoma 2.3 cancer symptoms pigment cells 2.4 symptoms common types
- 2.1 symptoms of basal cell carcinoma
- 2.2 Symptoms of squamous cell carcinoma
- 2.3 cancer symptoms pigment cells
- 2.4 symptoms common types
- 3 risk factors
- 4 skin cancer prevention
- 5 Video symptoms of skin cancer
- 6 References
It can be exposed to human skin to cancer, which is the growth of abnormal cells, and usually affects the most vulnerable areas of skin to sunlight, but no longer it is categorically, it affects the skin of any other part of the parts of the skin is exposed to sunlight cancer, and in fact is skin cancer is one of the most common cancer in the United States, depending on the American Cancer Organization reports, it should be noted that there are three main types of skin cancer, one of which is called basal cell carcinoma (in English: basal-cell carcinoma), and the other called cancer cell squamous (in English: squamous cell carcinoma), and considers these two types of most common types of skin cancers common and widespread, in addition to the lack of such consideration cases are often serious or life-threatening injured, and there is another type of skin cancer called melanoma or pigment cell carcinoma (in English: Melanoma), may arise Melanoma is also the result of transformation of benign moles scattered in the body to cancerous moles, as can this type of cancer appears in any part of the body, and here should be alert to the importance of To undergo early diagnosis, which makes the success of the treatment of skin cancer is possible in the initial stages.  
Symptoms and signs of skin cancer
Symptoms of basal cell carcinoma
And often affects the most vulnerable areas of skin to sunlight such as the face and neck, and this type of cancer in the form of a bump or waxy scalloped appears, and may also appear flat flesh-colored or shaped scar color structure. 
Symptoms of squamous cell carcinoma
People with dark skin infected with this type of cancer spread their cancer cells on the parts of the skin is exposed to sunlight, but most cases of cancer squamous cell cancer shows where in the skin areas exposed to sunlight such as the face, ears and hands, as the cancer on a solid red knot shape or ulceration flat and peeled. 
Symptoms of pigment cell carcinoma
In fact, is the face and trunk parts most susceptible to melanoma cancer in men, while the lower parts of the legs are considered the most vulnerable to melanoma in women, and can some cancer markers cell pigment that can appear in any part of the parts of the skin as follows summarize: [2 ]
- The emergence of a great spot color structure, spread by other smaller patches larger and darker colors.
- Change the color and size of moles in the body, including blood or descent.
- The emergence of a small lesion are irregular edges.
- The appearance of dark lesions on the palms of the hands and feet, hands or fingers and toes, or on the surface of the mucous membranes lining the mouth, nose, vagina and anus.
Symptoms of non-common types
In addition to the above, there are a number of types of skin cancer are uncommon spread, and can clarify some of the symptoms of them as follows: 
- Kyrenia sarcoma: (English: Kaposi sarcoma), a rare form of skin cancer, occurs as a result of blood vessels for exposure to skin cancer, appears red and purple spots on the surface of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Merkel cells: (English: Merkel-cell carcinoma cancer), one of the types of cancers that spread on the trunk, neck and face, showing the shape of holding shiny, solid, may appear on the surface of the skin, or below, or in the hair follicles.
- Adenoma seborrheic: (English: Sebaceous carcinoma); Which types of cancers are uncommon proliferation, which arise in the sebaceous glands in the skin, often shows this cancer in the eyelids, and shows this cancer in the form of a solid contract does not cause the patient feeling pain.
In fact, there are a number of factors that increase the risk of skin cancer, the most important can be summarized as follows: 
- Exposure to ultraviolet (UV); Here it is worth alarm that direct exposure to UV radiation, whether the source is the sun or artificial sun bath (in English: Tanning bed), it increases the risk of skin cancer.
- Inhibitory diseases of the immune system; AIDS as a disease or cancer.
- The use of some types of inhibitory drugs to the immune system; Such as chemotherapy drugs treatment, or medication prednisone (in English: Prednisone).
- Exposure to ionizing radiation (in English: Ionizing radiation), or exposure to hazardous chemicals that increase the risk of cancer arsenic.
- Medical history of skin cancer; We find that the chance of suffering people from skin cancer up to approximately 20% if they have been infected with skin cancer before.
- Aging increases the risk of skin cancer.
- The presence of a family history of skin cancer. 
- Live in warm areas, sunny, and warm-weather. 
- A history of severe injury burns to the sun. 
- The presence of a large number of moles deployed in the body, or large sizes, or irregular edges. 
- Owning blonde skin, or skin spreads where freckles. 
- Owning skin sensitive to sunlight; Ie they get sunburn easily. 
Skin cancer prevention
Can prevent skin cancer or at least reduce the risk of infection by preventing the sun's rays or ultraviolet radiation from various sources, and we can mention some of these preventive measures are as follows: 
- Avoid exposure to bath industrial sun.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight in the period between ten o'clock in the morning and the evening of the fourth, where the sun's rays at the peak of intensity.
- Apply the ointment lip and condom sun which is not less solar protection factor for the 30, where it is put sunscreen before going out of the house for half an hour, then re-apply during the day.
- Wear sunglasses that protect against UV rays and long UVA medium and UVB directed by 100%.
Video symptoms of skin cancer
Usually this disease affects the most vulnerable areas of skin to the sun, what symptoms? :
- ^ A b c h v w x D Stacey Feintuch (4-1-2017), "What is Skin Cancer?", Www.healthline.com, Retrieved 6-7-2018. Edited.
- ^ A b t w c "Skin cancer", www.mayoclinic.org, 13-6-2018, Retrieved 6-7-2018.
- ↑ Gary W. Cole (25-1-2018), "Skin Cancer (Nonmelanoma Skin Cancer or Keratinocyte Cancer)"، www.medicinenet.com, Retrieved 6-7-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!