- 1 Statistics
- 2 collection of statistical data 2.1 Data Sources 2.2 Data collection method 2.3 Type of samples 2.4 Samples sections
- 2.1 Data Sources
- 2.2 Data collection method
- 2.3 Type of samples
- 2.4 Samples sections
Statistics is the science of mathematics task, statistics depends on the range of available data that is summarize them and their representation and conclude its results in order to predict the conclusion and business models, statistics science is very old represented in many areas Kahsae the number of soldiers, weapons, money, crops, and the number of individuals and with the passage of time, the evolution of statistics There were many ways to him, statistics used in the number of political, social and economic fields, it is important for companies, governments and business.
Statistical data collection
The most important stage in the process is the statistical data collection stage, any error in the data collection process will result in the wrong statistic, you must follow the following points for data collection:
The source must be true and accurate, there are two types of data sources:
- Primary sources, the data collected by the researcher himself from research samples, as a search for the family and gather information from the head of the family, which is more accurate than the other source, but consume a lot of time, effort and money.
- Secondary sources, and in this process data is obtained indirectly from certain entities or devices, such as using bulletins and studies, a source is not completely accurate, but it saves time, effort and money unlike other source.
Data collection method
This process depends on the objective of the research and the size of the number of people covered by the research, and data collection methods:
- Comprehensive inventory method, this method is studied each individual sample, or subject to search without exceptions, making it very accurate and realistic unbiased, but it needs a lot of time, effort and money.
- Sampling method, the study of a small group of selected scientific foundations have been circulating the results to society as a whole, making it a way is not accurate, but it saves time, effort and money and be more detailed and is the best of cases that are difficult to count.
Type of samples
Between the sample and the society as a whole derived from it, sampling method is determined by the difference it depends on several factors, including:
- Determine the size of the sample.
- The sample type.
- Choose the sample.
- Probability samples, the samples you choose random from the community to ensure impartiality, and types; Simple random sample, the random stratified, systematic and random, and multi-stage random.
- Non-probability sampling, are selected samples studied non-random ways to achieve the goal of statistics, and types; The sample purposively, and the sample Alhssah.
It is worth the questions and evaluate the researcher tested and choose the most appropriate way to look, as the training of supervisors should do research and make sure that their ability to collect data of those who are reluctant to answer and check the data well, all this ensures him get a proper census and correct the lowest possible errors.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!