- 1 Breast Cancer
- 2 Symptoms of breast cancer in women
- 3 causes and risk factors of breast cancer
- 4 Treatment of Breast Cancer
- 5 References
Breast cancer (in English: Breast cancer) One of the most common cancer in women, which is the second most common cause of death resulting from injury to women with cancer after lung cancer, but the great awareness and progress and development campaigns in the checkups for early detection and treatment have contributed significantly in raising rates cure it, at the current time, estimated the death rate from breast cancer by about 2.7%; An average of one woman every 37 diagnosed with breast cancer. 
Symptoms of breast cancer in women
The mass appearance or a new bump was not previously present in one breast first symptoms that you notice women to develop breast cancer and the most common, and often this block is painful to be taking shape is irregular, but this does not mean that all breast lumps that do not carry these specifications non-cancerous, in some cases of breast cancer, the mass may show cause pain when touched or be rounded edges and regular, the following mention of the most important signs and symptoms of breast cancer:  
- Change the shape or size of one or both breasts, the entire breast bulge or part of it.
- Surface of the skin irritation on the breast appear more orange-like crust.
- Feeling pain in the breast or nipple.
- The appearance of a rash on the nipple or around.
- Change the shape of the nipple, it is possible to drop the nipple to the inside.
- Redness of the fabric skin of the breast or nipple, Tsalbhma.
- Out secretions of non-breast milk, and these secretions are accompanied by blood.
- Swelling of the lymph nodes near the breast in the arm area or when the collar bone; In some cases, the cancer may spread up to the lymph nodes even before the sensation of a lump in the breast.
The causes and risk factors of breast cancer
Breast cancer occurs when one of the types of cells begin breast grow and multiply very quickly and is abnormal, the problem of mass or cancerous in the breast, it should be noted that these cancer cells are able to spread and reach the lymph nodes and other parts or members of the body, and there are a number of risk factors which can risk increase the incidence of breast cancer, but these factors, the availability of women does not mean the inevitability of her cancer, the doctors noted that some women who are available to have a number of risk factors did not develop breast cancer, and some women have developed breast cancer even though the absence of any risk factor that increases the likelihood of contracting this type of cancer, and scientists can determine why this happens it is clear so far, they have agreed that women breast cancer is often due to the presence of some of the genetic and life that increase the risk of infection by the type of cancer, including: 
- Genetic factors; Generally attributed 5-10% of cases of breast cancer to inherited genetic mutations through family members cause of cancer, in the case of a family history of cancer, women are encouraged to undergo special genetic tests to detect the possibility of any of these gene have mutations.
- Advancing age.
- Exposure to radiation therapy whether in childhood or adulthood.
- Puberty and begin menstruation at an early age before reaching the second ten years of age.
- Delayed access to the stage of menopause or menopause.
- Lack of pregnancy at all, or having the first child in a relatively late after reaching the age of thirty.
- The use of alternative hormone therapy with estrogen and progestin (in English: Progestin) after reaching menopause.
Breast Cancer Treatment
In general treatment plan prescribed by the doctor for the treatment of breast cancer on the specific type of breast cancer suffered by women, and its response to hormone therapy, and the spread adopt or not spread to other areas of the body, in addition to the woman's age and general health, and can be divided into therapeutic options available in the event of the incidence of breast cancer as follows: 
- Surgical removal: surgery is being a doctor to eradicate the cancer and get rid of it, and can then perform the restoration of the breast to return it to normal shape, and generally choose a doctor perform the following operations according to the surgical removal of the affected case: Remove the cancerous mass in the breast and the only part of the tissue around it to prevent the spread of cancer. Mastectomy completely, and in some cases, the doctor may also excised part of the muscles in the chest area and the lymph nodes in the armpit area. The eradication of the lymph nodes or a number of them.
- Remove the cancerous mass in the breast and the only part of the tissue around it to prevent the spread of cancer.
- Mastectomy completely, and in some cases, the doctor may also excised part of the muscles in the chest area and the lymph nodes in the armpit area.
- The eradication of the lymph nodes or a number of them.
- Radiation therapy: This type of treatment depends on direct radiation energy doses studied breast, to play its role to kill cancer cells and get rid of them, it is possible that the women of this kind are subject to treatment after a process of eradication to eliminate any remaining cancer cells, it should be noted that the treatment session one radiation takes several minutes, the doctor may recommend them for 3-6 weeks, at a rate of 3-5 sessions per week.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is used if the cancer has spread to other areas of the body, or before surgery to reduce the size of the tumor and to facilitate its eradication, or after surgery to reduce the risk of cancer recurrence or spread.
- Inhibition of hormone therapy: This type of treatment is used in case the type of breast cancer suffered by women sensitive to hormones, whether before or after surgery.
- Biological treatment: In some types of breast cancer can be used drugs target cancer cells in particular, Examples include: trastuzumab (in English: Trastuzumab) and bevacizumab (in English: Bevacizumab).
- ^ أ ب "What you need to know about breast cancer", www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 21-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Breast Cancer Signs and Symptoms", www.cancer.org, Retrieved 21-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Breast cancer in women", www.nhs.uk, Retrieved 21-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Breast cancer", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 21-11-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!