- 1 Symptoms of throat cancer
- 2 causes throat cancer
- 3 stages of throat cancer
- 4 References
Symptoms of throat cancer
The throat cancer (in English: Throat cancer) a rare type of cancer, throat infection may be accompanied by the emergence of a number of different symptoms and signs cancer, among them the following: 
- Sore throat.
- Feeling pain in the ear.
- Hoarseness and lack of clarity of speech.
- Weight loss is unjustified.
- Difficulty and pain when swallowing.
- Bleeding in the mouth and nose.
- Chronic cough out blood with coughing.
- Swelling of the throat, eyes, jaws, and neck.
- Hear the buzzing sound (in English: Wheezing) infection and other breathing problems.
- Blistering and protrusions do not comply with the time to heal.
Causes throat cancer
Attributed cancer throat to a genetic mutation in a group of healthy throat cells, which leads to the growth of these cells divide randomly, and so far scientists have not been able to identify the main cause of the occurrence of these mutations, but there are some factors that increase the risk of cancer throat, among them the following: 
- Drinking alcohol.
- Poor diet with vegetables and fruits.
- Incidence of disease regression gastro-esophageal (Balangizah: Gastroesophageal reflux disease).
- Infection with human papillomavirus (Balangizah: Human papillomavirus).
Stages of throat cancer
Can be divided throat cancer into several different stages as the disease progresses, and in the following statement of these stages: 
- Stage 0: The spread of cancer is limited at this stage on the surface of cells in the throat affected by cancer.
- Stage 1: tumor size 2 cm does not increase during this stage, and is limited to the area where the tumor began to grow.
- Stage 2: tumor size ranges at this stage between 2-4 cm, and may be cancer began to spread to areas around the throat.
- Stage 3: increases the size of the tumor during this stage about 4 cm, or begin to appear in other parts of the throat, or move to one of the lymph nodes (in English: Lymph node) nearby.
- Stage 4: The spread of the tumor at this stage to lymphatics contract and another group of members of the body.
- ↑ Brenda McBean (17-11-2017), "What are the facts about throat cancer"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 11-1-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Throat cancer", www.mayoclinic.org,11-8-2018، Retrieved 11-1-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Valencia Higuera, "What Is Throat Cancer"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 11-1-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!