- 1 fig
- 2 figs benefits for pregnant women
- 3 general benefits of Tin
- General 4 Tips for pregnant
It is a fruit species important for the health of the body, which is marked by many nutrients: mineral Kalomlah, fiber, sugars, vitamins such as vitamin C, antioxidants, and others, so it contributes to many treatment of body problems, can also be utilized in the preparation of some types of desserts, jam, and in this article Snarafkm the benefits of figs for pregnant women.
Teen benefits for pregnant women
- Provide pregnant with many important nutrients: such as vitamins, minerals, and others.
- Protect the fetus from injury problems of the spinal cord, as well as to maintain the growth of his brain naturally, stimulating the production of red blood cells, because it contains folic acid, vitamin B.
- Treatment of gum infections, and mouth, as well as the sores, so chewing several fruits of figs, or gurgling Bmenkuah four times a day.
- Strengthen hair, nutrition, which contributes to the prevention of hair loss, so rubbing the scalp Bmgla dry fig leaves twice a day.
- Facilitate the process of digestion.
- Regulation of blood pressure level; Because it contains potassium.
- Protection of fetal injury and congenital deformities.
- Regulate the temperature of both the pregnant woman and the fetus.
- It provides necessary to carry out various activities powered pregnant.
- Improve the mood of the holder, reduce depression, feeling tired and fatigue; Because it contains a high proportion of potassium.
- Increase milk yield during lactation, it is possible to take advantage of it by eating figs soaked, or fig jam.
The general benefits of Tin
- Treatment of menstrual disorders; By eating boiled fig leaf once a month.
- Strengthen sperm and increase sexual power in men, in addition to the treatment of infertility problems.
- Prevention of heart disease; Because it contains omega-3 and omega-6.
- Prevention of breast cancer; Because it contains fiber.
- Prevent the growth of cancer cells in the body.
- The prevention of osteoporosis, and strengthened.
- Treatment of infections of the respiratory tract, kidney infections, and skin infections.
- Treatment of stomach disorders, Kegrahp stomach, and intestines.
- Disinfect wounds, and increase the speed of healing.
General Tips for pregnant
- Eat sufficient amounts of water to get rid of body toxins.
- Sleep long enough, and take a break enough rest.
- Weight maintenance, and avoid eating junk food.
- Commitment to take dietary supplements, particularly folic acid; It protects the fetus from infection and congenital deformities.
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid cracked skin marks, using special creams, as well as to avoid the performance of sudden movements, or running, or jumping.
- Provide skin care, and stay away from the use of preparations containing chemicals.
- Stay away from eating large amounts of caffeine rich drinks, such as coffee.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!