- 1 appearance of bruises on the body 1.1 Types of bruises 1.2 Causes of bruises 1.3 symptoms and signs of bruises 1.4 treatment of bruises 1.5 How to prevent bruising
- 1.1 Types of bruises
- 1.2 Causes of bruises
- 1.3 symptoms and signs of bruises
- 1.4 treatment of bruises
- 1.5 How to prevent bruising
The appearance of bruises on the body
Black markings and blue often appear on the body because of a collision with a certain thing, and the occurrence of any blow or pressure on the area of the body areas can cause the rupture of the capillaries under the skin surface, and this is what makes the blood precipitates can not find a place to get out of it Vetjma under an updated skin bruise .
Types of bruises
Is a swelling of a blood output of blood out of the capillaries into the subcutaneous tissue, and appear in different colors because of the blood retention in which a certain time period, which is not dangerous except in the presence of pus and fever in the bruise area. There are three types of bruises are classified on the basis of its location in your body:
- Bruising under the skin or just under the skin.
- Bruising in the muscle or the underlying muscle.
- Bruises on the periosteal bone.
Causes of bruises
There are many reasons that cause the appearance of bruises and vary according to the type of human skin, including:
- Unexplained bruises is appearing on the leg or knee, and this may appear from the collision with a frame bed, or a chair or anything else while walking and without notice.
- Other common causes of bruises include: Sports injuries during play or practice. Car accidents. Being hit by someone. Drugs that cause blood liquefy, such as aspirin or warfarin (Coumadin), and corticosteroids. Cutting, burning, falling, natural or injury, Falcdmh in this case is formed as part of the natural healing process of the body. Injection or wear tight clothes. Thinning of the skin at the elderly.
- Sports injuries during play or practice.
- Car accidents.
- Being hit by someone.
- Drugs that cause blood liquefy, such as aspirin or warfarin (Coumadin), and corticosteroids.
- Cutting, burning, falling, natural or injury, Falcdmh in this case is formed as part of the natural healing process of the body.
- Injection or wear tight clothes.
- Thinning of the skin at the elderly.
Symptoms and signs of bruises
Symptoms of bruise vary depending on the cause, skin discoloration is often the first sign, in addition to the black and blue, and can bruises also be red, green and yellowish sometimes tend to brown and violet colors, it is also possible the feeling of pain when the injury it.
Treatment of bruises
You can treat bruises at home by following some things to follow:
- Use a bag of ice to reduce the swelling, after a package wrapped in cloth to avoid and put it directly on the skin for a quarter of an hour.
- Heal the trauma area to get rest.
- Taking some painkillers such as acetaminophen (Tylenol), to reduce pain in the region.
- See a doctor if you continue to bruise and not discolored after three weeks.
How to prevent bruising
Bruising is something opposed to him will come for anytime, but you can prevent some bruises by caution in some things are as follows:
- Caution during exercise and leadership: through the use of platforms, elbows, knees sometimes shoulders and thighs, as well as head protection helmets.
- Wear long sleeves and pants to protect bruises on the arms and legs.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!