- 1 dried fruits
- 2 benefits of dried fruit
- 3 damage dried fruits
- Video 4 Benefits of dried fruit
Dried fruits contain or as they are called in English (Dried Fruits) on many of the important elements of the human body, such as minerals, proteins, vitamins, and is the basis for strengthening public health and prevention of many diseases, where they are drying these fruits in several ways, including traditional methods household and industrial roads, and is for the purpose of providing these fruits throughout the year, days of special seasonal fruits of them, and because of its importance we will review highlights the benefits to the body from eating dried fruit.
Benefits of dried fruits
- Improve the level of hemoglobin in the blood, which prevents anemia and make it very useful specifically for pregnant women, especially in the last stages of pregnancy and after birth.
- Increase energy and vitality of the body, and prevent infection with feelings of lethargy and laziness; To contain a good proportion of the natural sugars.
- Increase vascular activity; Because they contain copper.
- Improved look and prevents eye problems, including night blindness, and clouding the lens, and the problems of the cornea; Because it contains a high proportion of vitamin A.
- Taki from various digestive problems, and prevent the incidence of indigestion, and eliminate constipation, and increase the softness and flexibility of the intestine; Because they contain dietary fiber is very useful for digestive health.
- Adjust the level of cholesterol in the blood, and protect against cardiovascular problems, as well as blood vessels by promoting blood circulation.
- Prevent injury problems of different hair, including precipitation, and embrittlement, weak growth, problems of hair follicles and roots, as is useful for the skin, they contain higher than necessary for the body natural nutrients ratio, such as vitamins and minerals.
- Address headaches.
- Reduce the risk of developing cancer to a large extent; Being rich in good percentage of antibiotics antioxidants, which are resistant to free radicals that cause division of abnormal cells in the body, and thus Taatzbb in the formation of cancerous tumors.
- Reduce the manifestations of aging and aging; It contains antioxidants, resist wrinkles and fine lines and gray hairs.
- Considered good for lowering blood pressure rate.
Damage dried fruits
- Increase the respiratory system problems, especially in people who suffer from chronic indigestion crises and breathing.
- Cause increased severity of asthma problems, especially those that are dried by carbon dioxide.
- Contain a high percentage of calories, thereby contributing to an increase in obesity, it is recommended specialists in the field of nutrition to avoid eating dried fruits that are covered with sugar, being the cause of many diseases, preferably those that are eating dried organically.
Video Benefits of dried fruit
To learn about the benefits of dried fruit, watch the video.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!