- 1 brown bread
- 2 nutritional value of brown bread
- 3 benefits of brown bread in Slenderizing
- 4 benefits of brown bread
- 5 video about the benefits of brown bread diet
- 6 References
Brown bread belongs, or the so-called bread grain whole wheat to the complex carbohydrates group,  and is included in the food -kgerh program of grain products Alcamlh- of easy means to ensure the maintenance of good health, because of his wealth of nutrients including proteins, B vitamins , and antioxidants, and trace minerals, (in English: trace minerals), namely iron, zinc, magnesium and copper,  the brown bread is an excellent source of dietary fiber, it contains the highest percentage of dietary fiber compared with other whole grains, offset by brown rice , which has the lowest proportion of fiber in whole grains group. 
To take advantage of the characteristics of grain bread whole wheat food; Distinction must be made between him and the bread brown, between the bread of white wheat provider of food Palmdamat, full Grains contain the nucleus of the whole seed (bran and germ, and endosperm), (in English, respectively: The entire grain kernel the bran, Germ, and Endosperm), while grinding seeds or grain when refined, which means the loss of the bran and germ, giving it the texture soft and increases the age of consumption, but loses food fibers, and an element of iron, and b vitamins, which are added a second grain and strengthening them, except dietary fiber that are not retrieved .  it is also difficult to know the whole grain bread, Vabz brown, for example, is not necessarily to be the bread of the whole wheat grains, may be colored to get the color brown, to avoid confusion, it is advisable to check the bread name, and that the bread of the whole 100% wheat grains without mixing with refined wheat grains, and whole grains should be at the top of the list of ingredients for baking food. 
The nutritional value of brown bread
The following table shows the nutritional value per 100 grams of bread, whole grain wheat trade: 
The benefits of brown bread in Slenderizing
Valadhavh the benefits of brown bread and health, it has special benefits to get rid of obesity and the benefits of slimming as follows:
- Brown bread contains whole grains containing a high proportion of dietary fiber, which in turn facilitates bowel function and maintain health, healthy growth of bacteria in the colon and promote; Which reduces the incidence of constipation, as it gives a feeling of fullness and fullness versus less amount of calories, as consumption they provide the body with the most important nutrients that maintain the body's health, and safety of organs and vital processes, which can not be obtained from dietary fiber, which supplies the body supplements fiber only.  
- A study has shown that a special diet program for weight loss, and the inclusion of bread grain whole wheat, grains, works have more fat accumulated in the abdominal area compared with refined only pills, like those in rice, white bread, the researchers suggest that the inclusion of whole grains in the programs food for weight loss may help them burn fat in conjunction with a reduced risk of heart disease, because of abdominal fat linked to increased risk of heart disease, according to the American Journal of clinical nutrition (English: American Journal of clinical nutrition). 
Benefits of brown bread
Provide full wheat grains are many health benefits, the body and provide many of the nutrients that protect the body, and provide him with vitality and health, and reduce the risk of chronic diseases,  and its benefits as follows: 
- Can whole wheat grains can help lower cholesterol levels in the blood, as it may reduce the incidence of heart disease, type II diabetes, and obesity; This is due to contain dietary fiber, which supports the functions of the intestine is also vital, and protect them from injury constipated.
- The grain whole wheat from major sources of iron element (in English: Non-heme iron), in the American diet, iron works on the oxygen transport in the blood, so people especially women are advised to teen pregnancy eating iron-rich foods (in English: Heme iron) such as meat, or eating foods rich in iron (in English: Non-heme iron) next to eat foods rich in vitamin c to facilitate its absorption in the body, because women in these age groups at risk of anemia.
- Whole grains promotes bone building process, and extracting energy from the muscles, due to its content of magnesium element.
- Wheat grain full play an essential role in promoting representation processes food, because of their content of vitamins (B1, B2, B3), which helps to extract energy from fat, carbohydrates, proteins, they also have a role in maintaining the health of the nervous system, and because of their importance large health, it is added again to strengthen the refined grain products.
- Because of the content of folic acid, the whole grains help the body to the formation of red blood cells, as they reduce the risk of embryos infected neural tube defects (in English: Neural tube defects), and spina bifida (in English: Spina bifida), and the lack of the brain (in English: Anencephaly) , so if the folic acid consumption by women of childbearing age from food sources, and the amount of 400 micrograms of dietary supplements.
- Protects the whole grain of the immune system's health, and protect body cells from oxidation, due to the Ahtwaiha element selenium.
Video about the benefits of brown bread diet
To learn more information about the brown bread and the benefits of the diet watched video.
- ^ أ ب "Whole grains: Hearty options for a healthy diet", Mayoclinic,2014، Retrieved 22-4-2017. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Tips for Reaping the Benefits of Whole Grains", WebMD,2016، Retrieved 22-4-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "What foods are in the Grains Group?", Choosemyplate,2016، Retrieved 22-4-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 18075, Bread, whole-wheat, commercially prepared", United States Department of Agriculture , Retrieved 22-4-2017. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Why is it important to eat grains, especially whole grains?", Choosemyplate,2015، Retrieved 22-4-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Jennifer Warner (2008), "Whole Grains Fight Belly Fat"، WebMD, Retrieved 22-4-2017. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!