- 1 fig
- 2 benefits of figs
- 3 nutritional value of Tin
- 4 Warning eating figs
- 5 References
It is a fig one of the summer fruits, and enjoyed by people centuries ago all over the world, and consists of the inside of a gel containing a large amount of seeds edible, and covered by the outer shell, as is the fruit succulent (English: Succulent), and the advantage of Btamh sweet, smell good, and the fruits of figs are used in China to prepare the soup when the disease, and in ancient Greece figs were brought to the winners of the Olympic Games; In recognition of them. It is worth mentioning that the fig is rich in important nutrients; It contains fiber, potassium, calcium, and antioxidants. The fruits of fresh figs can be stored in the refrigerator for a period ranging between five to seven days, and can keep the fruits of figs frozen for a period of up to six months; After washing it and put it in plastic bags. 
Benefits of figs
The fruits of figs were used in Indian medicine and other ancient systems of medicine around the world, and spread the fig tree widely in tropical and subtropical countries. And offer the fruits of figs are many health benefits to the body, which, among them the following: 
- Helps to lose weight: where figs contain high amounts of fiber, which is addressed important in the process of weight loss in people with obesity, it should be noted that the fig is a high-calorie, this should not be a lot of eating.
- Contributes to the control of diabetes: the study showed that the fig leaves are considered effective in lowering blood sugar levels, and the high content of fiber in figs may also contribute to the control of the sugar levels in diabetic patients, and therefore recommends the American Diabetes Association (English: American Diabetes association) to eat the fruits of figs, in addition to the existing potassium which helps in regulating the absorption of sugar after eating a hearty meal.
- It helps lower cholesterol levels: where figs contain pectin (English: Pectin), a type of soluble fiber in the water, which contributes to the reduction of high cholesterol levels, it also helps to improve bowel movement.
- It reduces the risk of heart disease: as fig leaves may help to reduce the triple fat levels Alglesirad (in English: Triglyceride) in the blood substantially, and the dried figs is a rich food such elements; Phenols (in English: Phenols), and omega-3 fatty acids, and omega -6 fatty acids; So it is useful in reducing the risk of coronary heart disease (in English: Coronary Heart Diseases), In addition, the figs helps to reduce the incidence of high blood pressure, because it contains high potassium amounts, low amounts of sodium.
- It reduces the risk of breast cancer: as the hormonal imbalance that occurs after menopause in women affects the body's immune system, making him lose his ability to fight free radicals (in English: Free Radicals), so the fig properties of antioxidant provide a means of resistance to these roots which contributes to the prevention of breast cancer.
- Reduces oxidative stress: to contain the fig extract a large amount of antioxidants, which helps to adjust the levels of fatty acids, vitamin E in the blood.
- Maintains liver health: helping fig leaves to lower levels of liver enzymes, which usually rises when the occurrence of imbalances Kalasabh liver cirrhosis (in English: Liver Cirrhosis).
- Reduces disorders of the digestive system: where is figs effective treatment for problems such as digestive system; Constipation, diarrhea, and helps to promote intestinal health and improvement of intestinal movement because of the high content of fiber, plus it has a counter-effect spasm provides relaxation of intestinal contractions.
- It helps to reduce the temperature of the body: the fig has a similar effect to the effect of paracetamol (in English: Paracetamol) in reducing body temperature as a result of the high incidence of fungal infections.
- Helps to improve fertility: where nutrients contribute to such figs; Vitamins, and minerals to enhance fertility, raise the body's energy.
The nutritional value of Tin
The following table shows the nutrients available in 100 grams of fresh figs: 
Warning eating figs
In general is eating figs safe for most people, it can be added moderately to diet without concern. However, there are a few of the potential side effects that can be caused figs, and clarified as follows: 
- Can some people get allergies caused by eating figs, especially those who are allergic to one type of pollen, according to a study conducted in 2010, in addition to that people with allergic to fruit species that belong to the species thymicae Kgak grapefruit (in English: Jackfruit), quince Indian (English: Sugar Apple) may suffer from allergies as well as the fig is part of this species.
- Fresh dried figs and figs contain high amounts of vitamin K, which is Mkhthera blood, so the figs were contrary to the drugs used to dilute the blood, such as warfarin (in English: Warfarin), so it is worth moderation in intake amounts of figs so as not to exceed the daily requirement Vitamin K.
- It can own figs Melina effect contributes to the alleviation of constipation, but excessive eating may cause diarrhea.
- Can reduce the figs of blood sugar levels, so diabetics should monitor blood sugar levels have continuously when eating figs. 
- ↑ Owennie Lee (1-8-2010), "Figs: Health Benefits and How-To"، www.healthcastle.com, Retrieved 2-1-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Pooja Banerjee (15-7-2015), "Health Benefits of Figs"، www.medindia.net, Retrieved 2-1-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 09089, Figs, raw", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 2-1-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Annette McDermott (10-11-2016), "The Health Benefits of Figs"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 3-1-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "FIG", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 3-1-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!