- 1 fruit and vegetables
- 2 benefits of fruits and vegetables for the body
- 3 Benefits of fruit body
- 4 benefits of vegetables for the body
- 5 References
Fruits and vegetables
The fruits and vegetables are an important part of the health of the body, and maintain the incidence of various diseases, they contain a lot of vitamins and nutritional elements necessary for the growth and body building; Where it is recommended to eat five servings of vegetables and two servings of fruit a day, Valhsh one equals Cuba of fresh vegetables, or half a cup of vegetables, boiled, and share one of the fruit is approximately equal to a medium-sized fruit, and there are many kinds of different fruits and vegetables, as there many of the different ways to cook and present them, and in this article, you will learn about the importance of fruits and vegetables for the body. 
The benefits of fruits and vegetables for the body
Fruits and vegetables contain many vitamins and minerals beneficial to health, they also contain low levels of fat, salt, sugar, and is a good source of dietary fiber; Making it part of a balanced diet, health and lifestyle, and the addition of fruits and Alkhaddrau is rich in many vitamins, including vitamin A; Which is a form of beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E, folic acid; It is a type of B vitamins, which reduces homocysteine levels (in English: Homocysteine) in the blood, a substance may increase the risk of coronary heart disease (in English: Coronary heart disease), as they contain many minerals such as magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, It should also be noted that fruits and vegetables contain plant chemicals, or what is known Balvetukemejkal (English: Phytochemicals), compounds that help to protect the body from some diseases, according to the studies found. 
The benefits of the fruit body
The fruits of the most common health foods, they are full of foods, easy to carry and set up, as it provides many health benefits to the body, and the mention of these benefits as follows: 
- Increase the feeling of fullness; As the fruits contain a large proportion of important nutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, water, fiber, especially soluble fiber, which helps lower cholesterol levels, slow down the process of absorption of carbohydrates, as they increase the feeling of fullness, and also help to loss also weight.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease, strokes, diabetes type II, and is linked to eating large amounts of fruits, several studies have indicated that each one's share of the fruit reduces the risk of heart disease by 7%, as another study indicated that eating large amounts of fruits and vegetables reduced the risk of developing type II diabetes in women by 46%, and the addition, one study found that increased intake of fruit lowers blood pressure, reduces oxidative stress, and maintains normal levels of sugar in the blood of Diabetics.
- It helps to lose weight, they contain low calories, it also promotes a feeling of fullness when ingested; As the fruit, such as apples and oranges is one of the top foods that have been tested index satiety, a measure of how much the feeling of fullness after eating different foods.
The benefits of vegetables for the body
The vegetables in low mostly calories, rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber, they also offer many other health benefits, such as their ability to fight infections, and reduce the risk of some diseases, and we mention in the following some types of vegetables and benefits: 
- Spinach: where Cuba is one of spinach provides 56% of the need for the body to vitamin A, as it covers the need for the full body of vitamin K, featuring spinach stockpiles of anti-oxidant compounds, which help reduce the risk of chronic diseases, as one study indicated the dark leafy vegetables such as spinach contain a high proportion of beta-carotene and lutein, two types of antioxidants associated with their consumption lower risk of cancer, and another study indicated that spinach may reduce blood pressure; Which may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Islands: as it is rich in beta-carotene, which turns into the body to Viayman a, as it has antioxidant properties, and is the compound responsible for giving the carrot color orange, may help beta-carotene to reduce the risk of lung cancer, prostate cancer, it has indicated a Studies that each weekly share of the islands reduce the risk of prostate cancer by 5%, and in the study of smokers found that eating carrots a week reduced the risk of lung cancer compared with smokers who did not take the islands.
- Broccoli: is rich in vitamin K, vitamin C, folic acid, manganese, potassium, and sulfur-containing compounds called Balgluckuseynolat (in English: Glucosinolate), and Asalaforavan; It is a byproduct of Gluckuseynolat, also has protective effects reduce the risk of cancer, and in a study on mice found that it reduces the size and number of cells of breast cancer, as found in other animal study found that eating broccoli reduced the oxidative stress in the heart.
- Garlic: It contains allicin, studies have indicated that it helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes heart health, and in the study of infected mice with diabetes were given garlic oil, observed low blood sugar levels, and an improvement in insulin sensitivity, as another study indicated that garlic helps to lower cholesterol levels total, triglycerides, and LDL cholesterol, and increase the beneficial cholesterol levels.
- Green peas: They are rich in protein, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B3, and folic acid, as well as fiber that promotes digestive health, through the promotion of beneficial bacteria in the intestines.
- ^ أ ب "Fruit and vegetables", www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au, Retrieved 31-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Kris Gunnars (31-5-2018), "Is Fruit Good or Bad for Your Health? The Sweet Truth"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 31-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Rachael Link (14-5-2018), "The 14 Healthiest Vegetables on Earth"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 31-12-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!