- 1 Benefits of Garlic Hair
- 2 Benefits of Olive Oil Hair
- 3 olive oil and garlic
- 4 References
Benefits of Garlic Hair
Garlic has properties to help hair growth, and can be used for topical or as part of the diet, some of these benefits of garlic for hair: 
- Promote healthy hair, raw garlic on the high levels of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B6 and contains vitamin C, in addition to contain manganese and selenium.
- Maintain the health of the scalp, the natural properties of anti-microbial and fungi contribute to kill bacteria and fight germs, making healthy hair more.
- Protection from UV radiation, the study found in 2016 that the keratinocytes in garlic protects hair from UV damage, as it is anti-aging, which is useful for the scalp and hair follicles.
The benefits of olive oil for hair
It helps olive oil to make hair grow faster, in addition to granting moisture to him naturally without the use of chemical products, many of those who used olive oil for their hair noticed the obvious difference that has become smoother and health, in addition to its growth intensity more, due to contain olive oil on the elements basic food and fatty acids, mono-unsaturated, and longer hair treatment using olive oil is easy and gives hair interest necessary when used regularly, a treatment accessible to everyone and does not require only small amounts of olive oil. 
Olive oil and garlic
Is mixed with olive oil and garlic hair to make grow more, Garlic has been used in traditional folk remedies by rubbing on the scalp with some cloves, as well as the work of massage olive oil after an hour of garlic it put, these leaving the components on the hair until the next day, this is a way to work more detailed mixture of hair is made up of olive oil and garlic, usually followed by notes of a difference after several days: 
- Ingredients: A quarter cup of olive oil. 10 cloves of garlic.
- A quarter cup of olive oil.
- 10 cloves of garlic.
- How to prepare: Must peeling garlic cloves and crushed well, then do in combination with olive oil using a food blender or record. Mix well until the mixture becomes thick. Mix is placed on the scalp and Tdena gently.
- Must peeling garlic cloves and crushed well, then do in combination with olive oil using a food blender or record.
- Mix well until the mixture becomes thick.
- Mix is placed on the scalp and Tdena gently.
- ↑ Debra Rose Wilson, PhD (1-5-2018), "Garlic on Your Hair? What to Keep in Mind"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 6-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Bhagy ِِAlekshmi (23-4-2018), "Everything You Need To Know About Using Olive Oil for Hair"، www.goodhealthacademy.com, Retrieved 6-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "14 Powerful Ways to Use Olive Oil for Faster Hair Growth", www.beautyepic.com,17-10-2017، Retrieved 7-5-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!