- 1 olive oil
- 2 benefits of olive oil, white hair
- 3 natural recipe to get rid of white hair 3.1 Oil black seeds and olive oil
- 3.1 Oil black seeds and olive oil
- 4 Benefits of olive oil body
- 5 References
Olive oil on vitamin E contains vitamin A, and antioxidants, and the works of olive oil on the protection of keratin found in hair, and helps to restore moisture in the hair, and remove the accumulation of sebum in it, which causes disability in its growth, the formation of follicles new hair, it contains oil olive on many of the benefits of hair, skin, and beauty; As a result it contains rich properties and moisturisers, which are considered effective for use on the hair, not only uses olive oil cooking only, and has multiple uses for the hair to make it healthy, strong, shiny and free of crust, whether it used a normal Kmkev, or processor hot oil, and in this article is the statement of the benefits of olive oil, white hair, and recipes using it, and the general benefits of olive oil. 
The benefits of olive oil, white hair
Olive oil is considered one of the best ways that help control white hair, restore natural hair color, and there are many benefits of olive oil, white hair, including: 
- Treatment crust scalp helps olive oil to nourish dry scalp and damaged, and lead dry scalp to the appearance of different problems for the hair, such as: curly hair, dandruff, and remove the luster of the hair, and is considered the problem of dandruff of the main reasons for the emergence of gray hair at the age of early, handles olive oil crust problem that lead to the emergence of drought.
- Treatment of sun damage: sun Voida multiple; They provide the body with vitamin D is useful for hair, and provides the strength, but exposure down to the sun can make dry hair, and works of olive oil on the repair of damage caused by the sun's rays through dry hair moisturizing, and restore natural hair color.
- Restore the pH level of the hair follicle: Olive oil works on the hair moisturizing, and preserve it from sun damage, and restore natural hair turned white as a result of exposure resulting from sun damage, it occurs through restoring the pH level of the hair follicle through the work hair dyes: melanin, Alfayomalanin (in English: Pheomelanin) to restore natural hair color.
- Treatment of hair damaged: help force olive oil to restore natural hair color, resulting from exposure of hair chemicals harmful, damaged chemically and hair loses its natural color, and its transformation into white hair, and affects the chemical damage to the hair follicles, and scalp, and works of olive oil on the fight against chemical damage by strengthening the hair roots, re-level the pH of each of the hair follicles, and scalp, and provide the best conditions for the production of melanin, and control to stop the production of Alyyoumilanin, and helps reduce material Alyyoumilanin to reduce gray hair appearance, the melanin works to restore natural hair color .
- Delay premature aging: Helps olive oil to prevent the appearance of hair white early, known as aging as a natural process of working to weaken the cells, tissues, and helps olive oil to delay the signs of aging caused by hair bleaching, but not stop, and the works of olive oil to maintain the strength and shine hair with age, but do not keep it natural color forever.
Natural recipe to get rid of white hair
Black seed oil and olive oil
Use the black seed oil and olive oil for thousands of years to treat white hair, delaying his appearance, works on hair protection and nutrition effectively; To get hair shiny and healthy, and the way is: 
- Ingredients: A large spoon of olive oil. A tablespoon of black seed oil.
- A large spoon of olive oil.
- A tablespoon of black seed oil.
- How to prepare: Mix ingredients together in a bowl. Some of the oil is placed on the scalp, gently massaging. The rest of the oil is placed on the hair. Leaving oil on the hair for an hour. Wash the hair with warm water. This recipe is repeated daily.
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Some of the oil is placed on the scalp, gently massaging.
- The rest of the oil is placed on the hair.
- Leaving oil on the hair for an hour.
- Wash the hair with warm water.
- This recipe is repeated daily.
- Note: After the first week, uses three times olive oil during the week; This is because frequent hair washing frequently helps to remove natural oils.
The benefits of olive oil body
There are many benefits of olive oil, especially virgin body, including: 
- Health is rich in fat monounsaturated: olive oil contains oleic acid mono-unsaturated, and this fatty acid a lot of benefits, and helps its use in cooking as a result of its usefulness.
- It contains antioxidants: Olive oil contains the amount of potent antioxidants, vitamin E, vitamin K, and antioxidants help to resist serious diseases, and fight infections as well.
- Prevention of heart disease: virgin olive oil protects against heart disease, reduce inflammation, protect LDL cholesterol from oxidation, and improve the function of the lining of the blood vessels, lowers blood pressure, helps prevent blood clotting.
- It does not cause obesity: does not cause eating large amounts of olive oil on the weight gain, and can help you lose weight.
- Anti-Alzheimer's Disease: Alzheimer's disease of the most common neurological diseases, and works of olive oil to help combat and treat Alzheimer's disease.
- Reduce the incidence of diabetes: olive oil helps protect against the incidence of type II diabetes.
- Prevention of cancer: Olive oil helps prevent cancer; Because it contains antioxidants anti.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: olive oil helps to reduce the pain of rheumatoid arthritis, one of autoimmune where the favorite is exposed to deformity and pain, especially when dealing with diseases of fish oil.
- ↑ "Benefits of Olive Oil for Hair", www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 14-8-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "?Olive Oil As Grey Hair Remedy: Fact Or A Myth", www.stylecraze.com, Retrieved 14-8-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "7 Amazing Homemade Hair Oils For Gray Hair", www.stylecraze.com, Retrieved 14-8-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "11 Proven Benefits of Olive Oil", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 14-8-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!