- 1 water and lemon
- 2 The benefits of water and lemon on an empty stomach 2.1 The benefits of warm water with lemon on an empty stomach 2.2 Benefits of drinking water with lemon slices
- 2.1 The benefits of warm water with lemon on an empty stomach
- 2.2 Benefits of drinking water with lemon slices
- 3 damage to water and lemon 3.1 degree water safety and lemon 3.2 Warning use of water and lemon
- 3.1 degree water safety and lemon
- 3.2 Warning use of water and lemon
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions about water and lemon 4.1 What are the benefits of boiled lemon shell
- 4.1 What are the benefits of boiled lemon shell
- 5 References
Water and lemon
The lemon of the most citrus fruits common desire among the people due to its color attractive, and smell, and taste designators, some have guessed that the origin of the lemon tree dates back to the north-west of India, but is native is still unknown,  The water is the primary key for the survival of living beings alive, man can not survive without drinking water only a few days, as it constitutes 75% of the body of infants and 55% of the adult bodies, which means that it is necessary to balance the cells of the body. 
The benefits of water and lemon on an empty stomach
Scientific studies do not exist showing the benefits of drinking water and lemon on an empty stomach, but this drink consists primarily of added water to some lemon slices, which means that it combines all of the benefits of water and lemon together, the water can help weight loss by increasing the feeling of fullness, and promote the process of metabolism, improve mood and memory, and helps to relieve constipation, and raise the efficiency of the performance of aerobic exercise,  while lemon belongs to a group of fruits; Which is defined as always a healthy choice, which contains many of the plant chemical compounds, and is characterized by low content of sugar, although the quantity of plant chemical compounds that can be obtained from the lemon a few, but taken with other plant foods that contain good amounts of these compounds is a healthy way to get the best diet. 
The benefits of water warm with lemon on an empty stomach
This can drink provides the same benefits that have been mentioned previously; Where you can drink water with lemon, whether it is cold or warm. 
The benefits of drinking water with lemon slices
Add the lemon slices usually to make palatable flavor of water and increase the amount consumed it, as it may help to add some healthy elements of water, such as vitamin C, antioxidants, and potassium, it is worth mentioning that drinking water with lemon slices by eating iron-rich foods contribute to enhancing the absorption iron ones. 
Water and lemon damage
Water safety and lemon degree
Is safe to drink water with lemon. 
Warning use of water and lemon
Lemon is known to be highly acidic, and therefore consumption permanently may cause some damage in the teeth, but this problem can be solved simply by drinking water and lemon using straw drinking (in English: Straw) to avoid contact with the teeth, in addition to wash your mouth with water after eating to ease these side effects, as preferred to wait after taking an hour before brushing because cleaned within the acidic environment that could harm the teeth enamel (in English: tooth enamel). 
Frequently Asked Questions about water and lemon
What are the benefits of boiled lemon shell
No reliable information is available about the benefits of boiled or soaked lemon shell, but the lemon peel is useful in general has been shown that it has the characteristics of a holding tissue (in English: Astringent), and anti-microbial. 
- ↑ Julia Morton (1987), "Lemon"، www.hort.purdue.edu, Retrieved 2-3-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Barry Popkin, Kristen D'Anci, Irwin Rosenberg (8-2010), "Water, Hydration and Health", Nutrition reviews, Issue 8, Folder 68, Page 458-439. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت Joe Leech (1-8-2017), "Benefits of drinking lemon water"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 2-3-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Wyatt Brown (25-4-2019), "Lemon water: is it good for you?"، www.examine.com, Retrieved 2-3-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Adda Bjarnadottir (22-3-2019), "Lemons 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2-3-2020. Edited.
- ↑ David Heitz And Carolyn Abate (7-8-2018), "The Truth About the Lemon Water Detox"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2-3-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Maruti Dhanavade, Chidamber Jalkute, Jai Ghosh And Others (8-2011), "Study Antimicrobial Activity of Lemon (Citrus lemon L.) Peel Extract", British Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Issue 3, Folder 2, Page 119-122. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!