Melon of all kinds and colors of the finest types of fruit, the most prevalent, and although the red watermelon is more common, but yellow watermelon, or as it is called by his common "melon" is characterized by many of the nutritional benefits of important, useful elements of the body, and why owning a yellow watermelon the distinctive color is not it contains lycopene, an anti-oxidant gives watermelon red, watermelon pink special with them their color, and is worth mentioning that there are many differences in taste between the yellow watermelon red, watermelon, and is characterized by yellow watermelon beautiful smell refreshing, and its sweet taste.
Cultivation of watermelon yellow began in South Africa regions, where it is planted in the early spring, and the need for high temperatures in order to grow properly, preferably eaten cold, after you put it in the refrigerator, where it tastes fresh and delicious, and can also be presented with a fruit salad, or Frozen cubes form.
The benefits of watermelon yellow
- Helps in weight loss, because it contains small amounts of calories, it also enhances the feeling of fullness.
- Contains a high proportion of carbohydrates and vegetable proteins useful, also it contains dietary fiber that facilitates the process of digestion, in addition to sugar, which contains a high proportion of fructose "fructose" in addition to vitamins and minerals, such as manganese.
- Improves skin health, hair, because it contains vitamin A, also purifies the skin from freckles, spots, and skin pigmentation, freckles, and unites color.
- Increases in the production of red blood cells, because it contains vitamin C necessary to help the body absorb iron.
- It lowers high blood pressure, because it contains a high proportion of potassium.
- It accelerates healing of wounds and burns process, remove skin scars, and maintains the health of the mucous membranes.
- It strengthens the view, and prevents eye dryness, and improves health.
- Balanced acidity and basal body.
- It strengthens the body's immunity, prevents infection of bacterial and viral infections.
- Prevents infection of constipation, and facilitates the process of digestion.
- Prevents infection with tumors.
- It contains a high proportion of water, which helps in moisturizing the body and reduces the feeling of thirst.
- It contains vitamin B1, vitamin B2, which increases the quality of healthy skin, eyes, and protects against infection-related macular degeneration atrophied age.
- Purifies the blood of wastes and toxins, so it is a good diuretic.
- It contains flavonoids, which is considered a natural antibiotic, which eliminates the free radicals of the cells, and prevents cancer.
- Prevents infection of insomnia, and helps to sleep better.
- It strengthens the heart, and maintains his health, and organize strikes and prevents acceleration.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!