- 1 conversion through the Adobe Acrobat
- 2 conversion through Google Drive
- 3 converting word files to pdf
- 4 References
Conversion through the Adobe Acrobat
Can convert files from format (pdf) to Word (word) through the use of Adobe Acrobat (Adobe Acrobat), and through the following steps: 
- Open the pdf file by Adobe Acrobat.
- Clicking on the Export tool (Export PDF).
- Choose the option of Microsoft Word (Microsoft Word) to determine the type of the new file you want to transfer to.
- The cucumber Word document (Word Document).
- Clicking on the export (Export) button, to be started converting the pdf file to another file format Word.
- Naming the new Word file, locate and then save it on the user's device.
Conversion through Google Drive
A user who has an account in the Google file conversion of the (pdf) to Word by using the Google Drive service (Google Drive), and through the following steps: 
- Go to the website of Google Drive on the web, which can be accessed through the link https://drive.google.com/
- Clicking on the New button (New).
- Upload file the pdf on Google Drive, so by selecting the option to upload a file (File upload), and then select the desired file.
- By clicking the right mouse button on the pdf file to be converted, and then click to open the option of using Google Docs (Open with Google Docs).
- Start amendment on the pdf file that was opened by Google Drive documents, depending on the user's desire.
- Clicking on the File menu (File), and then choose the option to download as (download as).
- Choose to convert the file format Word, by selecting the option of Microsoft Word (Microsoft Word).
Convert files to pdf word
Can convert files from Word format to a file format (pdf) through the use of Microsoft Word software (Microsoft Word), and through the following steps: 
- Open the Word file to be converted.
- Clicking on the File menu (File).
- Choose the Save option by (Save As).
- Clicking on the arrow to the bottom and choose (pdf option) from within the phenomenon drop-down menu.
- Naming the new file to be converted, and then click on the Save button (Save).
- ↑ "Convert PDF to Word", acrobat.adobe.com, Retrieved 14-1-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Marie Black (24-1-2017), "How to convert PDF to Word for free"، www.techadvisor.co.uk, Retrieved 14-1-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Martyn Casserly (10-10-2017), "How to convert Word to PDF"، www.techadvisor.co.uk, Retrieved 14-1-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!