- 1 tumors
- 2 types of tumors 2.1 benign tumors 2.2 malignant tumors
- 2.1 benign tumors
- 2.2 malignant tumors
- 3 treatment of tumors 3.1 benign tumors 3.2 malignant tumors
- 3.1 benign tumors
- 3.2 malignant tumors
- 4 Video difference between benign and malignant tumor
- 5 References
It is known as the tumor mass formed when cells come out of its pattern and grow out of control, and tumors are divided into two types: type of benign, and the other malignant. Type is characterized by benign non-proliferation and its ability to easily eradicated without causing harm, the type of malignant that is characterized by spreading to other parts of the body if it is not treated early, it also accelerated growth. 
Types of tumors
Benign tumors characterized as not become cancerous; Ie it does not spread to other organs and areas of physical or tissue invade nearby as is the case with cancerous tumors, which are usually not life-threatening and slow growth, but some of the signs and symptoms may cause based on their location; For example, if they are close to the nerves it may cause symptoms lead to the need to remove them. 
Malignant tumors characterized as cancerous; Where there are members of many areas through the lymph channels and blood vessels, as they invade nearby tissues,  The symptoms of malignant tumors may include the following: 
- The feeling of fatigue that does not go away with rest, and this offer is important with the growth of the tumor, but it may appear in the early stages of some tumors too, including leukemia.
- Weight loss is unjustified, and this may be the first signs of cancer of the Victims of certain cancers, in particular, including: cancers of the esophagus, stomach, pancreas, and lung.
- Bleeding is unknown reason, which occurs in the early and advanced stages of some cancers, and include forms of bleeding following:  with cough out blood, and it may be a sign of lung cancer. The presence of blood in the stool, making it seem too dark or black, and it may be a sign of cancer of the rectum or colon. The presence of blood in the urine, which may be a sign of kidney cancer or bladder. Blood out in the time of the vagina, which may be a sign of cancer in the cervix or uterus lining. Out bloody discharge from the nipple, which may be a sign of cancer in the breast.
- Blood out with cough, which may be a sign of lung cancer.
- The presence of blood in the stool, making it seem too dark or black, and it may be a sign of cancer of the rectum or colon.
- The presence of blood in the urine, which may be a sign of kidney cancer or bladder.
- Blood out in the time of the vagina, which may be a sign of cancer in the cervix or uterus lining.
- Out bloody discharge from the nipple, which may be a sign of cancer in the breast.
- Changes in the output habits, including diarrhea and constipation long-term change in the size or shape of the stool; This may be a sign of cancer in the colon.
- The need for more or less than the previous to urinate, or feeling pain when urinating; It may be a sign of cancer in the bladder or prostate.
- High temperatures; It is a sign of common indicate cancer, but they often occur after spreading; Most cancer patients develop high temperatures, especially the impact of the disease on the immune system or treatment effect on them, it may weaken the body's ability to fight infections; In a few times higher temperatures may be an early symptom of blood cancers such as lymphoma and leukemia.
- It changes in the skin, and they do not always mention the presence of skin cancer show; There are other cancers may lead to skin symptoms, and include changes in the skin following:  redness of the skin. Yellowing of the skin and eyes. Turning the skin color to dark color. Excessive growth of hair on the skin. Itching.
- Redness of the skin.
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes.
- Turning the skin color to dark color.
- Excessive growth of hair on the skin.
- Any change in size, shape, or color of a mole or freckle or a wart, or any change in the skin may be a sign of skin cancer, and states that it should be presented to the doctor immediately for a successful treatment, especially if detected early.
- Sores that do not heal, and may bleed, and mentions that the sores on the penis or vagina should be done to consult a doctor around they may be an early sign of cancer, and mouth sores that do not heal may also be cancer and had to resort the person to a doctor immediately observed especially if he smoked or drank alcohol or chewed tobacco.
- The appearance of white spots inside the mouth or on the tongue, it may be a sign Tloan, a pre-cancerous stage turns to mouth cancer if left untreated, usually the reason behind it is smoking or any other use of tobacco.
- Cough and sound roughness; It was still coughing it may be a sign of lung cancer, and the roughness of the sound may be a sign of cancer in the thyroid gland or larynx.
- Be mass; Many cancers can cross the skin will not detect, including breast cancer, lymph nodes and testicles, soft tissue, especially if the cluster size increases in size.
- the pain; It may be an early symptom of some cancers, including: testicular cancer, bone, and it may be a sign of other cancers, including: 
- It may be a headache that does not improve or disappear with the result of treatment for brain cancer.
- Back pain may be caused by cancer in the ovary or colon or rectum.
Treatment of tumors
In many cases, the doctor what is known to wait Vigilant (only in English: watchful waiting) for tumors of benign without any treatment but have caused the occurrence of problems, but if the symptoms appeared on the patient should then be surgically removed without affecting the surrounding tissue, as that there are other methods of treatment for benign tumors of non-surgical, including radiation therapy, and drug therapy. 
Therapeutic methods of malignant tumors include the following: 
- Chemotherapy, a drug treatment.
- Directed therapy, is a treatment that uses drugs or other substances, and is designed to attack cancer cells accurately, and results from this therapeutic method slight harm to non-cancerous cells.
- Immune therapy: a treatment carried out by a person's immunity to fight the cancer cells device.
- Radiation therapy: It destroys cancer cells by using particles or high-energy waves.
- Surgical treatment.
Video difference between benign and malignant tumor
May be just a normal block can be disposed of easily, and may be a serious indicator! :
- ↑ "Carcinoid Tumor: Introduction", Cancer, Retrieved 28-12-2016. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Sally Robertson, "What is a Neoplasm "، News Medical, Retrieved 15-12-2016. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث "Signs and Symptoms of Cancer", Cancer , Retrieved 15-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ "Benign Tumors", WebMD, Retrieved 15-12-2016. Edited.
- ↑ "Treatment Types", Cancer, Retrieved 15-12-2016. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!