- 1 weight gain and obesity
- 2 lose weight quickly and securely
- 3 safe rate of weight loss
- 4 physical activity to lose weight
- 5 References
Overweight and obesity
The problem of overweight and obesity are common problems in the world, in England notes that 6 out of every 10 women, and 7 out of every 10 men infected with overweight or obese, human and gets obese when they consume more calories than you burn, and therefore stores excess calories as fat, and may result in increased fat storage to overweight and obesity, it is worth mentioning that obesity increases the incidence of many diseases, including heart disease, atherosclerosis, diabetes type II (English: type 2 diabetes), and some types of cancer, in addition to high pressure and cholesterol in the blood, and pain in the joints and back, and increase fertility problems, can cure the problem of overweight and obesity and the subsequent risk of increasing the burning of calories and reduce fat stored, so consuming less food and increase the motor activity of the body.  
Lose weight quickly and securely
Loss of weight graded experts advise, and commitment to food Bhmyat balanced and healthy; Since that loss rapid weight cause muscle and bone mass loss in the body instead of fat, and calories decrease of food dramatically affects the metabolism of food (in English: metabolism), which burns fat in the body, can follow these tips to lose weight healthily:  
- Commitment food healthy diet; Since there are some popular diets which are rapidly losing weight, but they are temporary and viruses are difficult to continue them, it is easy Vahumaih successful application in the long term and achieve a satisfactory and consistent and sustained results.
- Attention to the number of calories during the day and reduced gradually.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Read the nutritional information on food labels; Since these posters may help to choose the few foods high in fat, sugars, and calories.
- Choose the carbohydrate types that contain the pressure diabetes index (in English: Glycemic index) few, which means that these carbohydrates do not raise blood sugar quickly after ingested, and are advised to use whole grains, which provide the body with iron and many vitamins, as well as fiber.
- Stay away from eating rich drinks such as thermal soda and juice calories, use of free drinks from the heat, such as water intake and lemon unsweetened tea and coffee instead.
- Fat intake from health sources, because it is beneficial to the body and helps to bridge the appetite and feel full and improve the functions of the body in general, and the most important sources, fish, nuts, grains, in addition to olive oil, coconut.
- Eating too much dietary fiber, and the most important sources of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Diversification of sources of protein, because it is important and necessary for the health of the muscles, and can be obtained from some plant sources such as nuts, beans, soybeans, etc., or animal, such as sources: lean meat, poultry, fish, dairy products, it is worth mentioning that the needs of persons of proteins vary by age, sex, physical activity.
Safe rate of weight loss
Specialists are advised to decrease excess weight in a gradual manner, because the weight loss quickly lead to muscle and bone mass loss, in addition to the water instead of fat, so weight loss at a rate of 0.5-1 kg per week, it is worth mentioning experts advise that commitment very little nutritional diet calories can reduce the rate of metabolism in the body; Since the process of metabolism means the body's ability to convert calories into energy, thus reducing the level of fat burning in the body, it can be said that a healthy diet contains many meals, ie, approximately 5-6 small meals distributed during the day to reduce the feeling of hunger , increasing the rate of metabolism in the body.  
Physical activity to lose weight
The weight loss needs to exercise regularly, so they increase the amount of energy consumed, and improve the state of the muscles and strengthen it, and in addition to that they maintain rates, which contributes to weight loss, as it should be noted that, should adults exercise moderate intensity for 150 minutes per week, at least.  
- ^ أ ب ت ث Christine Mikstas (28-2-2017), "How to Lose Weight Quickly and Safely"، www.webmd.com, Retrieved 27-3-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Healthy weight loss ", www.nutrition.org.uk,19-10-2016، Retrieved 27-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "How much physical activity do I need? ", www.nutrition.org.uk,8-8-2016، Retrieved 27-3-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!