- 1 weight gain
- 2 Ways Healthy Weight Loss
- 3 risk weight loss in a short period
- 4 References
The problem of increasing the weight of the main problems that have become facing all societies of the world, and that negatively affect human health. According to the World Health Organization (English: World Health Organization) a person suffering from every three people around the world overweight, while a person suffering from 10 people are obese, may lead to serious complications on human health, as it increases the risk of heart disease and blood vessels (in English: Cardiovascular disease), diabetes type II (English: type 2 diabetes), and some types of cancers, the greater the weight, the greater the risk of injury by, and weight gain cause negative effects on mental health, it is possible to drop, respect for the person and appreciation for himself, and become depressed, and eating disorders (in English: Eating disorders) in some serious cases, which may lead some people resort to unsafe roads, detrimental to human health.  
Healthy Weight Loss Methods
Usually recommended decrease in slow, steady weight, so that reduces the person's weight by half a kilogram to one kilogram per week, and is it down a healthy weight, and can be achieved by eating the amount of calories less than those burned by the body, In addition to increasing physical activity, you can follow these tips to help weight loss in a healthy way:  
- Mitigation of eating high-sugar drinks: Studies show that sugar can be found in the beverage to be one of the most common causes of obesity in the current era, such as soft drinks, as well as fruit juice; It is recommended avoiding, eating fruit as they are instead of drinking juice.
- Increased intake of protein: which is the easiest way, the most effective way to lose weight, as it leads to follow high diets in protein, to increase the burning of the body of calories by 80-100 calories a day, and enhances the protein a person's sense of fullness, which leads to eating fewer calories by 441 calories a day.
- Increasing fiber intake: where I found some studies that addressed especially if they are soluble (in English: Soluble fiber) leads to a feeling of fullness, which helps to control weight for a long time.
- Practice aerobics: especially aerobic exercise (in English: Aerobic exercises), which is considered the best way to burn calories, promote health, and to get rid of the accumulated fat in the abdominal area, and around the body, while pious resistance exercises (in English: Resistance exercises) of muscle mass loss , and keeps the speed of metabolic processes.
- Eating spicy foods: such as pepper, which contains antioxidant called Eabsasn (in English: Capsaicin), which increases the speed of metabolic processes, and reduces appetite.
- Use smaller dishes Food: which in turn contributes to reducing the amount covered by the person automatically reflected positively on reducing the amount of calories.
- To refrain from eating refined carbohydrates: (English: Refined carbohydrates) which are associated with injury to obesity, and this pasta foods, white bread, which raises blood sugar levels rapidly, leading to a craving for food and feeling hungry quickly, so it is advisable to eat whole grains instead about her.
- Drink coffee: which contain many antioxidants, caffeine intake also leads with no added sugar and any other person in addition to increasing the rate of burning calories and metabolic processes by 3-11%, and fat burning by 10-29%.
The risk of weight loss in a short period
Severe dilution of calories leads to a rapid descent in weight, which is associated with many risks, among them the following: 
- Loss of muscle mass: where one study found that people who followed a very few diet calories up to 500 calories lost from the bloc muscle more than six times, compared with people who followed a healthy system slightly calories up to 1250 calories, and although the ways slenderizing fast, very few Kalhmyat calories can decrease much weight in a short time, but most of that weight is water or muscle.
- Slow metabolism: (English: Metabolism), which determines the amount of calories burned by the body per day, and the reason for that is due to the loss of muscle mass, lower levels of hormones that regulate metabolism, thyroid hormones (English: Thyroid hormones); Where I found several studies that weight loss quickly, leading to reduce the number of calories burned per day by 23%, it is worth mentioning that the decline in metabolism lasts for a long time, even after the person has ceased to follow such a pattern of fever.
- Form gallstones: that you not eat sufficient amount of food, leads to reduce the secretion of the gallbladder bile of the sap that digest fat, which leads to the survival of bile into the gallbladder, which may crystallize and turn into stones blocking the channel gallbladder or part of it, and the cause of this blockage severe pain, and indigestion.
- Shortage of nutrients: (English: Nutrient deficiency) occurs as a result of not eating human handhelds amounts of important nutrients while dieting too few calories, resulting in the following: Hair loss and the feeling of extreme fatigue: because of not eating adequate amounts of iron, vitamin B12 and folate (in English: Folate). The weakness of the immune system: which may in turn increases the risk of infection (in English: Infections). Weak bones: which is the result of a lack of vitamin D, calcium, and phosphorus may occur.
- Hair loss and the feeling of extreme fatigue: because of not eating adequate amounts of iron, vitamin B12 and folate (in English: Folate).
- The weakness of the immune system: which may in turn increases the risk of infection (in English: Infections).
- Weak bones: which is the result of a lack of vitamin D, calcium, and phosphorus may occur.
- ↑ "What are the health consequences of being overweight?", http://www.who.int,3-2013، Retrieved 5-4-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Jan Sheehan, "The Stigma of Obesity"، www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved 4-5-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Ryan Raman (29-10-2017), "Is It Bad to Lose Weight Too Quickly?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 31-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Kris Gunnars (4-6-2017), "26 Weight Loss Tips That Are Actually Evidence-Based"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 31-3-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!