- 1 The general objectives of the teaching of mathematics 1.1 The general objectives of the teaching of contemporary mathematics 1.2 Objectives affective mathematics 1.3 Objectives of the skills of mathematics
- 1.1 The general objectives of the teaching of contemporary mathematics
- 1.2 Objectives affective mathematics
- 1.3 Objectives of the skills of mathematics
- 2 foundations that must be observed to build mathematics curricula
- 3 tips to study mathematics
- 4 References
The general objectives of the teaching of mathematics
The general objectives of the teaching of contemporary mathematics
The goals of mathematics education focuses on the student's knowledge and acquisition of basic skills of knowledge, it is also working on the development of his abilities reflexion, to think deductive logical and correct. And what it should be noted that the math is not limited to being a note of the abstract, it is also full of knowledge of educational values, professional, cultural, scientific, and others. It can summarize the objectives of the teaching of general mathematics including the following: 
- Work to keep up with the times, and the interpretation of modern developments scientifically and technologically well, where should a person to catch up with scientific developments, economic, social, and keep up by studying mathematics -mstalhatha, concepts, and Rkarta- because it is the language of the age, and the method can through which humans communicate among them in a scientific manner.
- Work on the use of the principles of the role of interpreting the reality of mathematics, and the integration of its branches and fields with each other to understand the math and the rest of the other sciences in different kinds.
- To encourage and stimulate thinking logically based on the findings and evidence.
- Work on developing the capacity of schools of mathematics through inventing new patterns and encourage it, which increases its ability to creativity and excellence.
- Working to clarify the idea of mathematical proof and how to demonstrate, for the proof of the benefits in other areas of science where you need a lot of experiments and theories to proof to ensure their validity.
- Stimulating the dialogue method of exploration and knowledge sources, and it should encourage the learner again and again in order to obtain treatment for problems, until the success of The attempt reduces the percentage of fear and tension among learners of mathematics.
- Work to find other alternatives to learn.
- Work to link mathematics to other areas of science, Kalohia, physics, medicine, chemistry, economics, agriculture, industry, and other fields.
- It noted the significant role of mathematics in the progress of computer science and technology, where he helped to adjust the mathematics and computer programs and programming (binary counting system).
- Encourage students to use computer programs to study mathematics and learning (such as chaos theory, fractal geometry, games).
- Ways to improve students gain basic and general concepts, which in turn helps to reduce the effort and time required for the growth of concepts and ideas.
Affective goals for mathematics
Related affective goals emotions, tendencies, and a sense of the importance and usefulness of this article, and some of the affective objectives of mathematics as follows: 
- To possess the learner to listen and listen to the teacher and explain the focus and attention to what is provided by the teacher information.
- Learner to interact with all the activities of Hamas.
- The student works to resolve the duties entrusted to him without boredom or complaint.
- The learner is aware of the importance of his Muslim athletes, scientists from the achievements and writings have contributed significantly to the advancement of the science and its development.
- The learner is aware of the importance of mathematics in the conduct of matters of life and the scientific process in general.
Objectives of the skills of mathematics
Affective development objectives concerned with the learner manual and motor skills by thinking and practice, where the use of this skill muscles and body organs, and some skill goals require the following: 
- Use of engineering tools and measuring instruments accurately and properly.
- Use of the computer and calculator technology and modern means.
- Use of geometric cut-outs.
Foundations that must be observed to build mathematics curricula
- Represent contemporary thought mathematics curricula, by selecting appropriate subjects and display them using innovative ways that are commensurate with the technical development in the current era.
- The mathematics curricula contain innovative topics contribute to solving modern problems.
- Use of the general concepts that integrate branches of mathematics together through integration and interdependence with each other to understand the mathematics and absorbed, and in return the rest of the understanding of other sciences.
- The curriculum contains skills and facts Arschha students in dealing with contemporary challenges.
- Suitable curriculum topic levels and abilities of students, where you must contain activities that increase the methods of thinking among students, and activities that absorb high students' abilities and that this guiding role in the high-energy innovation and creativity.
- The achievement of the mathematics curriculum horizontal and vertical Talin at all levels, and is intended integration to link ideas and experiences in mathematics the same curriculum as well as linking it with other disciplines, and is intended vertical and horizontal integration of past experiences and learning pre and post thread (vertical integration) with the curriculum, in other words, is the thread course material in stage current with what has been taken in the previous stages of the current phase of complementary article, for the above, as well as for advanced stages where it should complement what has been introduced during the current stage to be material so interconnected between all levels of education and complementary to each other. 
- Taking into account the approach of the differences between the students, and by changing the methods in which the issues and difficulties resolved, and had their flexibility.
- Keep up with the curriculum requirements of the times and society.
- Include the mathematics curriculum students learn actively, through the methods used in teaching and presentation of the material where it should be characterized by excitement.
- Giving students the skill of self-learning continuous.
Tips to study mathematics
Accumulate knowledge in mathematics Kherm, where you need every skill or new information, to understand the material and previous basic skills, and the study of mathematics there is a range of tips provided, which is as follows: 
- Planning and setting a specific time and regular study.
- Choose a quiet and convenient place to study, not to choose the annoying places crowded because it is the dispersion of thinking and mind and reduce the concentration during the study.
- Achievement at school, when a study material that the student must try to end the full where it contributes to get a positive feeling lesson.
- Get a break if feeling tired or sleepy, because the continuity of the study will not give any advanced results, but when you take a break from it will increase student motivation toward the study.
- ^ A b by Mervat Mohamed Mahmoud, sources of the development of mathematics education, page 90 +91 +92 +89. Adapted.
- ^ A b By Mohammed Rashid, mathematics curricula and methods of teaching to the ranks of the main, page 72. Adapted.
- ↑ By transom Hariri, contemporary issues in raising a child pre-school, page 36 +37. Adapted.
- ↑ "Basic Mathematics Skills", www.basic-mathematics.com. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!