- 1 Definition of fruits
- 2 sections of fruit plants
- 3 kinds of fruits
- 4 importance of fresh fruit
- 5 importance of dried fruits
Definition of fruits
Known fruit as a group of perennial plants, which differ in the nature of growth, characterized by some fruit taste sweet, others sour taste, and contain many of the elements and vitamins necessary and essential to the human body to carry out its functions to the fullest.
Plants sections of fruit
Fruits are divided according to some basics:
- Depending on the nature of the growth, divided into: trees, shrubs, and grasses, palms, and climbers.
- According to the number of cotyledons, divided into: bilateral plants monocots, plants and marginal monocots.
- According to the appropriate climate for growth, divided into: plants cool temperate zones, tropical regions of plants, plants temperate zones.
- According to the presence of leaves on them, divided into: fruit trees permanent evergreen, fruit trees and deciduous.
Types of fruits
Fruit too many kinds, including:
- Apricot, which is of great importance, as it helps to protect the tissue inside the body, and is based on improving the look and preserves the freshness of the skin, and contributes to the treatment of anemia.
- Strawberry, as containing vitamin C, iron element Almanman to the human body.
- Grapes, it is working to facilitate the flow of blood and the expansion of the veins, as it works to protect the heart.
- Watermelon, is characterized as low-calorie, and contains potassium element.
- Melons, fruit is a refreshing skin.
- Peach, it contains the element sodium and potassium, which are based to expel excess water in the human body.
- Figs, which contains a lot of natural fibers, which in turn maintain the softness of the stomach and expel constipation.
- Orange, as it contains vitamin C.
- Plum, it is a treat to relieve rheumatism, and works to stimulate blood circulation, and the work of the kidneys.
- Banana, and works to soothe the stomach ulcer if mixed with milk, based on the prevention of atherosclerosis.
The importance of fresh fruit
Eating fresh fruit is of great importance to the human body, including:
- Provide the body with salt, vitamins and various essential to the human body and its members.
- The body helps to keep the movement lightly, the ideal weight, because they contain a small percentage of calories.
- Contribute to the safety of the health of the body.
- Prevention of diseases of blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- The body protects against heart disease, diseases of cancers.
- It is contributing to the process of facilitating the output, so as to contain fiber.
- Working to reduce the high proportion of fat in the body, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- Help in the output of toxins from the body, and the failure of its work.
- Contribute to maintaining the beauty of the body, especially the skin.
- Help to stimulate the body's cells.
- Based on the strengthening of consideration, because some fruits contain vitamin A, especially fruit-colored orange and yellow.
- Based on human cure some diseases, such as colds and flu.
- Contribute to protecting the body from chronic diseases, so as to contain antioxidant substances.
- Help prevent kidney failure.
The importance of dried fruit
Dried fruits many benefits, are summarized in:
- Help promote bone growth and health, especially peach dried fruit.
- Working to soften the stomach, and fight constipation.
- Maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Reduce the chance of excess obesity, and to maintain an ideal weight.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!