- 1 the importance of the multiplication table
- 2 facts multiplication table
- 3 Finder multiplication table
- 4 References
The importance of the multiplication table
Multiplication table is keeping one of the basic skills that the student should be taught at the elementary level, keeping Fmharh multiplication table based on mathematical process because it is a strong and solid ladder is on the way to reach the stages of preparatory and secondary schools, and beyond all easily. It is also based on other calculations as a process of division and multiplication of several houses, as well as the basic structure of fractions and algebra, where it is not needed in this case to waste time in the use of a calculator and increase self-confidence to enable the student to understand things sports and overcome many of the difficulties that may face the student non-skilled team of this skill, and the importance of the multiplication table of mathematics taught in schools, but more than that to reach home for everyday life, practical, play, travel, it helps speed calculations and save time and effort to stop. 
Facts multiplication table
Learning facts multiplication table is important and essential in elementary mathematics, yet it takes some time, but they make the task of keeping the multiplication table easier and smoother and simpler, and some of the facts that make it easier for students to save the multiplication table at the primary stage as follows: 
- The allocation of sufficient time to save the multiplication table: appointing a given sufficient time for each table and not all saved at the same time, amble and the lack of urgency in the conservation just finish this task, where you can start the tables most simply as the one and the two, and after a mastery of them are going to other tables Kalorbah and five and six, and so on ... until the table 12.
- The process of multiplication commutativity: student reminder that the process of multiplication commutativity if any: 3 × 4 is the same 4 × 3, so the output is the same, and therefore it is sufficient to save half of the multiplication table to reach the rest of the tables.
- Zero and one table: introduce students to the characteristics of the following multiplication table is that multiplied by any number in the 0 (zero) is always equal to zero, for example, 0 × 5 = 0, 0 × 6 = 0, etc. The multiplication of any number number 1 (one) is always equal to the same number, except the number zero, the quotient hit number one equals zero, and examples of the numbers multiplied number one as follows: 1 × 4 = 4, 1 × 10 = 10, 1 × 7 = 7, etc.
- Table two: the student definition features tables by showing patterns that followed tables, The agenda two represents the collection (add) the number to like him, for example, 2 × 4 = 8, and the 4 4 + is also equal to the number 8, and the principle itself, the: 3 × 2 = 6, and the 3 + 3 also equals the number 6, and so on.
- The five agenda: As what distinguishes this table from other tables is to contain another number in the output number 0 or 5, for example: 5 × 9 = 45, where Figure 5 shows in the single digits, and 5 × 6 = 30, where the output ends number 0, and The five properties are also a table that 5 × 4 = 10 × (half the number 4), and since half the number 4 = 2, the: 10 × 2 = 20 is the result of 5 × 4 itself.
- Table six: When you multiply the number of my husband in the number six, the output ends with the number doubles the same, (Note: this feature only marital numbers do not apply to individual numbers), for Siple example: 4 × 6 = 24 (note that the output is over the number 4, a figure doubles that hit the six), and that 6 × 6 = 36 (note that the output is over the number 6, which doubles the number that hit the six).
- Nine table: One way to learn the nine easily schedule is doubling the number of milled number nineteen times and then asked to answer, for example, if a request to resolve the following issue: 9 × 4 is first double the number 4, by beating number 10 to become output is 40, then raises issue 4 of the output (40), as follows 36 = 4-40 and the output of this issue is equal to 9 × 4 36.
- Ten Table: The ten table of tables reservation with ease and smoothly to sum up hitting any number number ten results in the same number, but immediately followed by the number zero, for example: 10 × 2 = 20, we note here that the number 2 hit per ten and, accordingly, the output is the number 2 followed by the number 0, ie: 20, and the same way: 10 × 9 = 90, and so on. Taking into account is very important, which is that the number zero is excluded from this rule because the sum hit zero by any number equal to zero.
- Table eleven: the table is to repeat the figure twice, for example, 9 × 11 = 99, 6 × 11 = 66, 11 × 4 = 44.
Discoverer of the multiplication table
Is learning the skill of the multiplication table and find out quotients beating numbers of 1-12, is important in mathematics, and that students must save it so as to facilitate the solution of many mathematical problems, where this Almdharyb placed in the form of a table called the multiplication table, and returns the discovery of the multiplication table to the world Greek famous (Pythagoras). 
As for his life he is a philosopher presented by the Greek Socrates. He lived in the period (560-480 BC), Pythagoras was born in (Samos Island), and he moved at the height of his youth to many ancient civilizations, and settled the case finally in Italy, where he founded the school Italian famous, which dealt with things several as the setting forms Engineering, as interested in Pythagorean numbers, and reached to calculate the triangles and find the third side length of the triangle-based and by means of his theory known as the Pythagorean theorem, as in the following equation: (length tendon) ² = (the first leg of the length) ² + (the second leg of the length) ²,   (was Pythagoras known for laughter and capped an banter and was inclined to wear clothes with a white color, and I think that the very human life is to follow God). 
- ↑ "The Importance Of Memorizing The Times Tables", www.lawyerment.com. Edited.
- ↑ "How to Learn Multiplication Facts", www.m.wikihow.com, Retrieved 18-4-2018. Edited.
- ↑ The Jawáme 'ul ilm ul Rigazo: or Translation from Huttons cours of, the book conciseness of Mathematical Science, written by Charles Hutton, translated by John Tytler, page 13,14,15. Adapted.
- ↑ Dr. Ayoub Abu Daya, a journey in the history of science: how the idea evolved to Atnah the world? (First edition), Al-Farabi, page 1519, the first part. Adapted.
- ↑ Dr. Mervat Abdel Nasser, Encyclopedia of the history of ideas: Part I (first edition), Cairo: Egypt Nhzh, page 71, the first part. Adapted.
- ↑ Mohsen Hussein Abdullah Al-Awaji (-), you're on the right set forth: Visions Toeselip in the dismantling of the phenomenon of atheism (First Edition) -: Obeikan Publishing, page 191, the first part. Adapted.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!