- 1 problem change desktop icons
- 2 resize desktop icons
- 3 Change the password for your desktop
- 4 References
The problem of changing desktop icons
Usually be caused by the problem of change desktop icons is one of the programs installed applications and newly incompatibility with the file (IconCache.db), and the problem can be solved by following these steps: 
- Click on the button (Start) and then choose the item "computer".
- Pressure on the "organization (Organize) and then pressing the search files and Options tab.
- Pressure next on the "Show" tab and remove the check mark next to "hide file extensions type known" and "hide operating system files protected" and mark the check when the "Show hidden files and triggers," After you complete these steps are pressing the approval button. If you receive a message stimulatory button is pressed, "Yes."
- Pressure again on the button (Start) 'and print wholesale (% UserProfile% \ Appdata \ Local) and then pressing the approval button.
- Clicking the right mouse button on the words (IconCache.db) and then choose the command survey, and then the computer is restarted to the problem is solved.
Changing the size of the desktop icons
Changing the size of the desktop icons can follow these steps: 
- Click on the button (Start) and then login to Tab Control Panel (in English: Control Panel).
- Choose the item "Appearance and Personalization" located inside the control panel.
- Choose the item "Display" from the next screen.
- Reliance on radio buttons to determine the size of desktop icons, a warning message that may show that some of the items on the desktop may not be appropriate to choose the large size.
- Click on the "activate" command to save the options with the emergence of a notice stating that the changes made Sttfl after you restart your computer.
Change the password for your desktop
To maintain the privacy of a computer user need to change the password for your desktop from time to time, and change the password needed the following simple steps: 
- Pressing the buttons (Ctrl + Alt + Delete) at once and then choose the command to change the password.
- Write your old password and then type the new password, and re-written to confirm them.
- Pressure on the approval of a button.
- ↑ "How to resolve an issue where all Windows 7 desktop icons have become blank? (Easy Fix Articles)", microsoft,17-11-2017، Retrieved 6-9-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "http://etc.usf.edu/techease/4all/vision/how-do-i-change-the-size-of-the-icons-in-windows-7/", usf, Retrieved 6-9-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Change your Windows password", microsoft,1-9-2016، Retrieved 6-9-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!