- 1 satisfactory reasons 1.1 Cancer 1.2 Type II diabetes 1.3 overactive thyroid gland 1.4 infection or inflammation 1.5 malabsorption syndrome
- 1.1 Cancer
- 1.2 Type II diabetes
- 1.3 overactive thyroid gland
- 1.4 infection or inflammation
- 1.5 malabsorption syndrome
- 2 other reasons for weight loss
- 3 References
Although the weight loss in patients with cancer symptoms will be the later to him, but it could be the first display observed, based on the type of cancer and its location, and the weight loss after the discovery of the disease is attributable to a combination of various reasons. 
Type II diabetes
One symptom of diabetes of the second type is weight loss, because some of the sugar molecules (glucose) is passed with the urine, in addition to the emergence of several other symptoms; Kktherh feeling of thirst, fatigue, frequent urination. 
Overactive thyroid gland
Overactive thyroid gland means that the thyroid gland is producing Hermunha quantities exceed the body's need, causing many of the symptoms that cause weight such as stress loss nervousness, hyperactivity, lack of sleep, irritability, heart palpitations, chills, frequent sweating, diarrhea. [1 ]
Infection or inflammation
Can be a weight loss first supply of infection with tuberculosis or HIV, or infected with the worm hookworms in the gut, or because of continuous inflammation in the part or parts of the human body, and back infections for many reasons. 
The main role of the small intestine is the absorption of nutrients from the food that is eaten, and in the case of absorption abuse syndrome suffer intestinal from several disorders that makes them unable to absorb adequate amounts of nutrients and fluids whether large nutrients such as proteins, fats, carbohydrates, or micronutrients such as vitamins and minerals ,  occurs as a result of poor absorption of digestive disorders, Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. 
Other reasons for weight loss
Other reasons for weight loss: 
- Depression, depression and many symptoms including weight loss as a result of eating less food amounts.
- Alcohol abuse, majority of people who use alcohol do not take care of themselves well, not eating enough and balanced food, making them lose weight.
- Mental illness, and the beginning of dementia in the elderly.
- Eating disorders such as anorexia.
- Side effects of some drugs that cause heartburn, loss of appetite, or dehydration, or diarrhea.
- Follow sports diet or exercise, and can decrease the weight after pregnancy. 
- ^ أ ب ت ث ج ح Mary Harding (1-12-2015), "Weight Loss"، www.patient.info, Retrieved 2-8-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Michael Kerr, Jacquelyn Cafasso (23-5-2017), "Malabsorption Syndrome"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2-8-2018. Edited.
- ↑ William Shiel, "Weight Loss: Symptoms & Signs"، www.medicinenet.com, Retrieved 2-8-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!